What is your favourite "Big event" entrance?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey gang,

Like many of you, I love a big time, main event entrance. I've seen many over the years that are incredible, but I think this is my favourite one

I fuckin LOVED The Timesplitters, but this clip was really hard to find. The fact it has the BTTF theme makes it a DMCA minefield, but I got some guy on reddit to clip the DVD for me.

I also love this Kenny one too.

I loved Kenny's "Cleaner" gimmick so much. He looked incredible back then.

ALSO, Nakamura's WK8 entrance is incredible. You'lll have to follow this link to see the full entrance, as I can't embed it.

So what about you guys? Which big time entrances really "did it" for you?

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

Youtube seems to have gotten rid of a lot of cool entrances. I wish I could've linked to either Magnum Tokyo's or BxB Hulk's bigger dancing entrances, but alas no luck. Still, nobody can beat Onita's entrance, not even Chono.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Bray Wyatt's WM 31 entrance is pretty great. But it's hard to beat Rusev coming in on a goddamn tank, especially given Lana's post years later saying they had sex on it, which if true, is pretty damn funny.

Avatar image for davesavedtheday
davesavedtheday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@retris said:
Loading Video...

Youtube seems to have gotten rid of a lot of cool entrances. I wish I could've linked to either Magnum Tokyo's or BxB Hulk's bigger dancing entrances, but alas no luck. Still, nobody can beat Onita's entrance, not even Chono.

Came here to post this Onita entrance. It's inspirational.