Who is in your boy stable?

Avatar image for not_a_bumblebee
not_a_bumblebee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If you watch OSW Review you're familar with the term if not a "boy" is a wrestler that hasn't held a world title in a major promotion and is someone who is to be polite a flawed performer that you might be embarrassed to admit you like.

Here's mine:

1. Ahmed Johnson - Absolutely terrible in the ring, injury prone, and incomprehensible on promos but there was something about him that I loved back in the New Gen era.

2. Yoshi-Hashi - I think after last year's amazing G1 performance he might no longer be a "boy"

3. Glacier - Loved how he was a blatant ripoff of Sub-Zero and before anyone ask I think Chris Kanyon was too good of a wrestler for "boy" status but Wrath and Ernest Miller are fair game.

4. Ice Train - Loved his short lived tag team with Scott Norton and the incredibly stiff match they had with the Steiners. Plus his theme is one of the all time greats in WCW.

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i Get what youre trying to say here. But this thread title might be a bit off-putting hahaha

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll bend the rules much like they did to get Bob Backlund in mine. All that work to give him the belt and they immediately hand it other.

Avatar image for davesavedtheday
davesavedtheday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, Owen Hart and William Regal

Camosid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Im upset that there are people saying the words Boy Stable in any context.

landhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i Get what youre trying to say here. But this thread title might be a bit off-putting hahaha

I came from the front page expecting this to be either spam or the world's laziest sting operation.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy George, Butter Boy, Bob’s Big Boy, and Chef Boyardee.

Got all the best boys in there. Pretty excited about my stable.

Slaegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Boy Stable.

No Caption Provided

The internet has ruined me.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Promto, Luka, Lio, FF VII Remake Cloud... Oh wait... this is the wrestling section?... Oops...

I'm not familiar with OSW Review, or the term "boy stable", so I don't know if my picks exactly fit the term. I mean, I've always liked William Regal as that mid card guy who never won the big belt, but I wouldn't say that's an embarrassing pick. Would Too Cool count as embarrassing with all the dancing and Rikishi rubbing his ass in people's faces? In my mind, they're just cool as hell. I thought some of the stuff Santino did was funny, not all of it, but he certainly wasn't one of my favorite wrestlers either, if that counts.