Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Best of Giant Bomb's Persona 4 Endurance Run--10 (Parts 101 to 108)

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Edited By clagnaught

Episode List:

The Best of YouTube Playlist

The floor good with you for some more Persona 4 Endurance Run?:

This Best Of series for me is both: 1) Finally sitting down and watching the Endurance Run for myself; and 2) Highlighting the funniest or my favorite moment from all 155 parts of their playthrough. Typically I picked the moment that made me laugh the most, but I also wanted to capture what it is like playing this game. (As in having a balance between when certain characters, Personas or mechanics are introduced, Social Links, and dungeon crawling.)

Since I am watching the Endurance Run live for the very first time, there may be delays between episodes. My original goal was to finish this before the launch of Persona 5 (so basically September 14, 2016), but there's a chance that this will be finished after the game's initial launch.

This video features clips from Parts 101 to 108

Highlights from this episode include: Rank 10 with Yukiko, Black Frost, and the best spell in the game, Tentarafoo

Even with this and other Best Of videos, you should really see this series for yourself. There are almost too many funny moments to cover in a highlight video like this and the Persona games are really entertaining to watch someone else play.

The Persona 4 Endurance Run: Part 001

The YouTube Playlist

Hope you guys enjoy!

dovah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have already watched the Endurance Run. Your videos are really great to watch. Sometimes I go back and watch the entire episodes again. Thanks so much for creating these videos and sticking with it. The endurance run is a true commitment. Truly appreciate your work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.