Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sonic the Hedgehog

Character » appears in 177 games

Sonic the Hedgehog is one of the world's most famous video game characters and the mascot of Sega Enterprises Ltd. Sonic was introduced on June 23 1991 with the launch of Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis. His super speed makes him one of the fastest fictional characters.

Boogie Boogie Hedgehog

SuperMooseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperMooseman
    I LOVE TO BOOGIE
    I LOVE TO BOOGIE
    I have discovered the new soundtrack theme for Sonic's upcoming dance rhythm game for the Wii titled 'Boogie Boogie Hedgehog'.
    Click the link below to hear it.
    http://parrygripp.com/wimpy/Boogie%20Boogie%20Hedgehog.mp3

Obviously I'm not going to reveal my top secret sources to how I got access to the music for the game, so do not worry about this. Instead, jump up from your seat and boogie.
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Boogie Boogie Hedgehog? I seriously hope this whole thing is a fuckin sick joke.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Tylea002

That game looks awesome. Looks like they are combining two very awesome series!

No Caption Provided

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#4  Edited By JackiJinx

Gee, I wonder what they will come up with next? Hamster on a Piano: the Hip Hop Years?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.