Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Splatoon 3

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 09, 2022

Splatoon 3 sends players to battle the Octarian army in the Splatlands.

Splatoon 3 Release Date Revealed: September 9th

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1 ZombiePie  Staff

It sounds like Nintendo has another title coming out this year to take the bite off of their delay of Breath of the Wild 2. The company revealed that the release date for Splatoon 3 will be September 9th of this year. Some of you might recall that the game's original release date was "Summer of 2022," but better late than never, right? This and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 appear to be the big titles Nintendo have planned for their 2022.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It seems like Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and this may have just swapped initial release dates? Either way, I think I'm excited for more Splatoon.

It doesn't look very different from Splatoon 2 which was already pretty similar to Splatoon. Looks like you might be able to make custom account titles or something, and I'm sure there will be even more sick clothing options.

Gotta imagine that Nintendo will release some sort of breakdown on the changes coming though and probably a network test during the summer?

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Does September not count as Summer anymore?

Splatoon has always seemed like a game I should really like, but every time I've checked it out in demos or playtests or whatever, I just never find myself actually enjoying playing it. Then again, I like a shooter to have a heal class, and I don't think Splatoon has that, so I don't know why I feel so inclined to want to like it.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@brian_: pretty sure summer goes until the last week or so of September, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.