Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Apple Inc.

Company »

Apple Inc., originally Apple Computer, is a computer company founded in 1977 by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Famous for creating and owning both the software and hardware of their computers, they pursued this strategy in other consumer products, with the most notable being the iPod and iPhone.

So, about that new Macbook Pro. . .

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bass

Do we really know how beefy the Nvidia 9600m GT is? I'm thinking this will be my next computer, but I am just wondering what kind of games this will be able to handle. (Honestly, if it can handle TF2, I'm happy.)

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

There were some benchmarks posted on the main page, but yeah it'll be able to handle TF2 easy.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By normajean777

yeah tf2 it will be able to handle it but i dont like the new design to cliche IMO. I like my white macbook.

albaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By albaker

Yup I'm thinking of getting a MacBook Pro, since all I'm aiming to play is Spore and TF2 would also be nice. The 9600M GT is a pretty good graphics card for a laptop and it's worth it IMO

Brontes_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Brontes_Muse
    Bass said:
    "Do we really know how beefy the Nvidia 9600m GT is? I'm thinking this will be my next computer, but I am just wondering what kind of games this will be able to handle. (Honestly, if it can handle TF2, I'm happy.)"
    You sould always buy computers ahead of your needs, yeah it can run TF2 now, but what about team fortress 3 or whatever the next big game is. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.