Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ARK: Survival Evolved

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 06, 2016

A multiplayer first-person survival game set in a world populated by dinosaurs.

Ark Survival Evolved on Switch is something... special!

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

Not sure if this as been posted yet but I felt it deserved mentioning. I expected things to be bad but this is something else. Digital Foundry took a look at Ark Survival Evolved on the Nintendo Switch.

Amazes me that developers get away with this crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

That is certainly something special, I kind of love the look of the trees, but yeah, this is not acceptable.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

I think my eyes stopped working halfway through the video. It’s kind of impressive when your game starts eliciting comparisons to the N64.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

The spiritual successor to Proteus?! This is something that should have never been attempted.

No Caption Provided

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By big_denim

This right here is why refunds should be allowed on all digital goods regardless of platform/vendor.

Do the trailers in the Switch eShop at least accurately depict this as the final product for the end user? Or does it use some flashy/cgi or PC graphics trailer to win over poor, ignorant folks? (Not faulting them btw, they should be able to watch a trailer on their console and know exactly what they specifically are gonna get).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.