Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 26, 2009

ArmA II: Ultimate Military Simulator is, as the title would suggest, a Military Simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Experience the intensity of lifelike combat situations in one of the most realistic soldier sims available.

DayZ This game is terrifying and I need friends/tips

Avatar image for thedeadcomedian
    TheDeadComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheDeadComedian

I spawn in the middle of nowhere and end up sprinting for miles in the dark with no reward. When I do find some buildings there are zombies everywhere and I can't defend myself.

FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FengShuiGod

First you need to find a vendor. Buy lots of water, and ammo, and maybe a couple guns. Just be careful not to shoot the vendor, or they might go ape shit on you. Wielding the sword of vathral helps too. Don't forget to forage often and avoid dinosaurs. Good luck.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By scarace360

Don't start play at night.

Avoid human contact unless your willing to get back stabbed or shot.

They usually end like that.

Try finding a gun.

Open fields and city's are death traps.

Try avoiding zombies.

You will always feel paranoid playing the game you just have to deal with it.

Avatar image for thedeadcomedian
    TheDeadComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheDeadComedian

@scarace360: What isn't a death trap then? Just the small collections of shacks?

ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThePaleKing

Shoot first, take beans later.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By artelinarose

@FengShuiGod said:

First you need to find a vendor. Buy lots of water, and ammo, and maybe a couple guns. Just be careful not to shoot the vendor, or they might go ape shit on you. Wielding the sword of vathral helps too. Don't forget to forage often and avoid dinosaurs. Good luck.

I would play this game.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By scarace360

@TheDeadComedian said:

@scarace360: What isn't a death trap then? Just the small collections of shacks?

Everywhere is a death trap. Just those are more common places where people get shot on site.

SargeGulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SargeGulp

Are many Bombers playing Day Z? Would be good to band together if so.

Also concerning survival comedian, if you're new to the game you shouldn't expect to last long. Don't play at night as others have suggested. Head towards the big cities like Elektrozavodsk(Elektro), Chernogorsk(Cherno) etc and get the best gear you can find(fast). Check firehalls, supermarkets and churches for good loot drops(check DAYZ wiki for maps) then get out. The larger cities are great when you've not much to lose(or you're looking for PVP) otherwise head north. The wilderness areas are generally safer and the cities are generally smaller and get less player traffic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.