Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 26, 2009

ArmA II: Ultimate Military Simulator is, as the title would suggest, a Military Simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Experience the intensity of lifelike combat situations in one of the most realistic soldier sims available.

I really want to play ARMAII but dont want to play alone

Poppduder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Poppduder

So I dont care if its vanilla arma or day z, but I really want to join a group like ShackTac and I want to practice with a friendly duder who can maybe give me some tips, let me know what mods i should install if any, and generally justh ave fun with. Im ianpopp87 on Steam (Poppduder is my nick I think) so let me know, add me or whatever and lets shoot things.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@Poppduder: There's the Steam group, GB PC Gaming Hub, that has plenty of duders who regular ArmA II. They might not be as big on it or go hard on it as ShackTac does, but they're still a great group and they've had plenty of their own shenanigans too:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GBPCGH

It looks like their next ArmA 2 event is Sunday.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akrid

Yeah, GBPCH has an event this Sunday for it and you're welcome to join in! Thing is, we're not quite as serious as ShackTac, though we do attempt to play the game as it is intended to be played. We're somewhere between uber-serious and crashing choppers repeatedly into the ground.

We're also gonna be playing Free for the time being, so everyone has the opportunity to join in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.