Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Armored Core V

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

The reboot to the Armored Core franchise, Armored Core V takes place in the wake of a global catastrophe where humanity fights over world resources.

Armored Core V - Team Champion

breaktube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By breaktube

hello all, if you are living in the united states time zones...and plan on playing "Armored Core V" on xbox live...you have come to the right place !!

this thread is to setup time to get online together...swap emblems...and even to generally help each other out online !!

*our team is called "Champion" online for the xbox 360 *

i live in the central standard time...so if you would like to add me...i will accept you ^_^ !!

* also, feel free to post any questions or interesting tips about the game anytime here *

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jking47
    breaktube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By breaktube

okay then...but there is a team size limit. *thanks again for giving me the heads up* anyhow, this game is a lot of fun !!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.