Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Army of Two: The 40th Day

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 12, 2010

For Tyson Rios and Elliot Salem, war is strictly business. After their arrangement with former P.M.C. SCC came to a sudden and bloody end, Rios and Salem work for the only people they still trust - each other. However neither their experience as Army Rangers serving in Mogadishu nor their work with SCC has prepared them for the kind of war they'll face in Shanghai.

Army of Two 2 EA Server problems.

uber_schlummie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uber_schlummie

My friend and I bought AO2 2 and we played it together. For a bit. Then it said that the game was aborted. Since neither of us have server problems, we deducted EA was sucking the big one again. Anyone have similar problems?

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I don't have the game, but I've heard this complaint several other times, so it's probably not just you.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

The servers for the fist game were bad as well.

EDIT:  I guess I should say the netcode in the first game was bad.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

Note: It might be yours or his internet. 

I am having trouble with the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta online, and with Battlefield 1943 as well. I am not saying that the servers are not fucked, they could totally be but I, myself, could post a thread blaming EA and the Battlefield servers or whatnot, using no fundamental evidence, but then I realized that I had recently changed routers, and that that might be the root of the problem.

Both of you should check these websites and evaluate your internet. 

Just sayin', I could be wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.