The 72 Demons
In Shin Megami Tensei
Half of the Goetia demons appear with unique designs in Shin Megami Tensei, most with known art from Kazuma Kaneko, some not. Many other of the demons have appeared, but in older games where they were palette swaps of others.
- Appears in SMT with unique Kaneko art: Bael, Agares, Gamigin, Barbatos, Paimon, Sitri, Eligor, Botis, Purson, Morax, Nebiros, Berith, Astaroth, Forneus, Gaap, Marchosias, Stolas, Halphas, Shax, Bifrons, Murmur, Orobas, Gemori, Ose, Orias, Andras, Flauros, Belial, Decarabia, Seere, Dantalion. (31)
- Appears in SMT games with unique designs and known Kaneko sketches: Vine (1)
- Appears in SMT games with unique designs but no known Kaneko art: Buer, Balam, Caim, Amdusias. (4)
- Appears in SMT games with unique, non-Kaneko art: Asmodeus (1)
- Appears in Megami Tensei II: Amon, Sallos, Aim, Focalor, Amy, Valac, Kimaris (7)
- Appears in Giten Megami Tensei: Marbas, Valefor, Leraje, Zepar, Ipos, Bune, Malphas, Raum, Vepar, Sabnock, Haagenti, Procell, Alloces, Vapula, Zagan (15)
- Appears in Devil Children: Glasya-Labolas (1)
- Doesn't appear in any SMT game: Vassago, Beleth, Bathin, Ronove, Furfur, Phenex, Andrealphus, Andromalius, Furcas, Vual, Gusion, Foras (12)
In Shadow Hearts Covenant
Though they don't make an appearance in-person, the 72 demons of the Goetia are involved with the Solomon's Key side-quest. They appear as collectible crests and are important for learning new spells and abilities.