Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Asemblance

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 21, 2016

Asemblance is a single-player, first-person, psychological thriller.

Has anyone played this yet? What do you think?

ElixirBronze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I saw Brad tweeting about this game and got curious, so I bought it.

It's... special. I reached an ending within like 1 hour but I strongly suspect there is more to this game.

Have anyone had the chance to try this and if so what happened in your game?

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I really shouldn't be looking for MORE games to play. I'm playing through Nier and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, with Zero Time Dilemma, Inside and Star Ocean on the horizon - but Oh, God I just read the PSN description andimdownloadingitwillreportback!

RikiGuitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game looks interesting, but is it a good game? Just read the Destructoid review, and it got a massive bashing.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say I wish I had seen this thread earlier today to get a chance to play it. But now I found that the European PS4 launch is pushed a week or two due to a pending PEGI rating.

ElixirBronze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ElixirBronze

So I read some about the different endings on the steam forums, spoilers on endings obviously:

Apparently to get the "truest" (white) ending it involves super precise timing and obscure rules, kind of in the same fashion as PT ended. Apparently the way people found that out was via certain outside game stuff. A shame really, I thought this game was really interesting, but I'm not a fan of ultra obscure solutions that only is solvable through an internet hivemind.

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
    shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

I'm interested. I hope there's a quick look of sorts because it looks like my cup of tea. If it's more of the same existentialism themes we've seen from SOMA, I might not be too interested unless there's a twist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.