Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Game » consists of 32 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

The sixth main installment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, set in the Caribbean during the age of piracy in the early 18th century. Players explore the memories of Edward Kenway, a charismatic pirate (turned reckless Assassin) and the grandfather of Connor Kenway, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed III.

Can you remove the blow pipe ?

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't like the blow pipe. My dude is a pirate and the blow pipe sucks IMO so is there anyway to remove it.

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

244 views and not one answer :/

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not positive but I am willing to bet that it's permanent. Besides it's super useful for any stealth sequences.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blowpipes are the worst

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zella: yea it is after makeing this thread and playing the game I found that the blow pipe is pretty badass.

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
    deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*wiener joke*

Hippasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The blowpipe is pretty good. I think its actually OP.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

It's the strongest tool in the game. You can stealth-complete any assassination contrast with a quick berserker dart.

You cannot remove it. It will always be part of your arsenal after you acquire it.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I don't know, but maybe you could ask James Kidd?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I wish I had the blow pipe now, I'm trying to sneak past all these assassins on that stupid island Miss 'William Kidd' is on. What a pile of shit mission that is to do without something stealthy like a blow pipe!

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I wish I had the blow pipe now, I'm trying to sneak past all these assassins on that stupid island Miss 'William Kidd' is on. What a pile of shit mission that is to do without something stealthy like a blow pipe!

Actually found it pretty easy. Just stay in the bushes and whistle a guard over a time.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Basm321

@z3ro180: Yes... with some hassle. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/814672-Remove-weapons-glitch?s=df45c2fae3b069d5c321a9a68d1baebe

In case clicking the link is too much effort I will copy the first post, but you might want to actually take a peak at the thread.

I would also like to remind everyone that Assassin Creed players have been asking for a way to remove weapons (and armor) for about 4 years. You play hours of the game WITHOUT a damn crossbow/blowpipe on your back, so it is already in the game... seriously ubisoft... WHAT. THE. FUCK.

"Don't know if this has already been mentioned but there is a remove weapons glitch that has been found

Takes a few tries. . . . well it taken me a few tries anyway but it works.

You have to do is:

After a diving bell mission that involves jumping of a cliff to swim back to your ship (I used San Juan) When you reach your ship, grab the wheel and when Edward disappears IMMEDIATELY open the quick travel map. Now if the glitch has worked the map should be at the center, coordinates 500, 500. If not then the glitch hasn't worked, just do the dock and try again. If it has worked it does show that coordinates, then fast travel anywhere, I used a viewpoint in Havana, and when it loads up you should have lost all your weapons. First I only lost my swords and pistols, but after a few more tries I managed to lose my blowpipe and hidden blades as well.

To get the hidden blades back just load up sequence 2 mission 3 and play right to the end where you can select your weapons (right after you pickpocket the templars). When you gain control of the weapon cross, quit the game completely, it will most likely show the saving icon. Just ignore that and quit while saving. Reload the game and your hidden blades should be back."

gaurav_thakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A blowpipe is a long tube through which an arrow or dart is propelled by force of the breath. The blowpipe is mainly used in Welding Industries. I have never used Blowpipe so don't have much idea about that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.