Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Game » consists of 32 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

The sixth main installment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, set in the Caribbean during the age of piracy in the early 18th century. Players explore the memories of Edward Kenway, a charismatic pirate (turned reckless Assassin) and the grandfather of Connor Kenway, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed III.

Heads Up - Black Flag (PS3) 50% Off on EU PSN Christmas Sale

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Black Flag is over 50% off on PSN right now. It's one of those daily Christmas deals, so hurry up. It's for the standard edition for PS3, which should be eligible for the PS4 upgrade, which will put it at about 50% off for PS4 version.

I'm having a PSN wallet code sent to me right now, so I'll report back if it is indeed eligible for the PS4 Upgrade, once I've purchased the game. If so, it's a steal.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Seppli

Gosh darn it. My retailer didn't come through with the code. I called to make sure it'll be sent today, and he's said *it should*. Should've pushed to get it on the phone. Going to miss the flippin' flash sale now. *Grrr*

At least it's got me to check out Live @ Playstation streaming. Kinda glad I didn't get the game now. It looks like Assassin's Creed, other than the awesome boat stuff. Guess I'll get it when it's on sale again on some later date, or when it hits PS+.

Played some Remember Me (PS+) while waiting for the code. Surprisingly good game, especially the art direction is quite awesome. I didn't get what I wanted out of this, but I guess I better count my blessings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.