Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed: Theories and Speculation

Eskimoshowdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eskimoshowdown

Hey everybody, my names Eskimo and I have a problem. I am fucking obsessed with figuring out what's really going on in Assassin's Creed. Pretty much went through the whole wiki, a bunch of forums and re-watched all the endings and truth videos over and over 'til some of the dots started to connect. A few off the wall theories turned into the novel you see below so have a looksie if you please, if not - i can't blame you. haha.. Anyway, feel free to let me know if you think I'm crazy. (Edit: the spoilers should work now. hopefully.)

SUBJECT 16

SIXTH SENSE

TEMPLAR MOLE

WHO'S IN THE ANIMUS?

RESURRECTING THE ANCIENTS

PIECES OF EDEN

DECEMBER 21, 2012

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle
    @Eskimoshowdown: I do believe your spoiler tag attempt has failed. There's nothing in it.

@OneAndOnlyBigE said:
    " Hello "

and this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.