Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

"Download Complete"

ClamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ClamFTW

Shoot me straight - how friggin long did it take those of you who have it to get it?  And how did you do it, any particular match modes that yield more exp?  I'm pretty good at the multiplayer (level 14 in about 3 sittings) but for the love of god that's a lot of EXP

I flipped through a few pages and didn't see a topic on this pain in the ass achievement, so here it is.

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lemoncookie01

I'm at level 37 and I've played 15 hours so I'm guessing around 20-25 hours to hit max.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Jedted

Supposedly you get slightly more XP in Manhunt but only if you get good team together. 

I just reached level 40 which is where the REAL grind starts.  Also it's getting harder to find matches now, hopefully the "Project Update 2.0" will get people playing again. 
    mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mazik765

Manhunt is what I played a lot. It helps if you cycle your abilities instead of using the same one over and over again so you can complete different challenges and get their xp awards. Honestly 1-45 was surprisingly quick. It wasn't until 45-50 that I felt it started to slow down a little bit.

ClamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ClamFTW

Thanks dudes!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.