Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

I got brotherhood for Christmas (Bombcast question)

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mosespippy

On today's Game of the Year bombcast with about four minutes left Patrick says something about "the twist in AC: Brotherhood." Since I don't want it spoiled can anyone tell me at what time they stop talking about that or should I just skip the last four minutes all together?

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By psylah

They talk about it literally up to the last minute. When they start talking about the most disappointing games, and mention Assassins Creed, just stop listening.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#3  Edited By pyromagnestir

@mosespippy: You just want to avoid the brotherhood stuff? Well I didn't account for that in my Unofficial Time Stamps thread. They talk about Assassin's Creed up til the very end, as @psylah: said.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mosespippy

@pyromagnestir: Yeah, just the Brotherhood stuff. From the sounds of things AC2 Revelations and AC3 aren't good and I wasn't particularly fond of 2 to begin with* so I doubt I'll play any others after Brotherhood.

*I didn't like the combat, climbing, characters, story or mission design of AC2 and yet somehow I liked the game enough to want to do more. I don't know how that works.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.