Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Weekly Rundown - 07/02/12-07/08/12

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Xbox 360 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    • Playstation 2 - Final Fantasy X-2
    • Game Boy Color - Pokémon: Silver Version

Hah! I remembered to do this at the appropriate time! Unfortunately, I barely played anything this past week. It's been busy.

I did play a little bit of Final Fantasy X-2. Which pretty much consisted of reading all of the tutorials for Sphere Break and going to the Djose Temple and meeting Gippal. All-in-all, about fifteen minutes.

I played a good bit of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. And, I know they wanted to change it up and such, but I'm getting tired of the game making me do things that aren't enjoyable. Piloting Leonardo's boat to take down the Borgia warships? Not fun. Driving that horse cart with the massive gun and trying to shoot people while it's bucking around? Just really frustrating. And desynchronizing as soon as I'm detected? That's extremely irritating. I can't remember if that part was prevalent in previous games. It's really bugging me. But, aside from these complaints, the game's still a lot of fun. It'll never get old getting up behind a guard on a roof and shanking him.

My absolute favorite part is the whole brotherhood mechanic. It's a lot of fun managing my assassin crew and sending them on missions. But the real kicker, as everyone who's even heard of this game probably already knows, is pressing that left bumper and having my assassin's drop on dudes from nowhere. So satisfying! Really sells Ezio, and by extension the player, as a badass leader of a little army.

And then, of course, Pokémon! Just caught myself a Sudowoodo and beat up the Kimono Girls. Team currently is: Olette (Hoothoot), Glen (Quagsire), Dee (Bayleef), Ladyboy (Ledian) is back, Sean (Flaafy), and... Bob. A Vulpix. Don't judge! As much as I love Ladyboy, he's not working out so great right now... I hate bug-type Pokémon, they're always so weak. But I'll roll with him as long as I can.

And then that's it! I've been having the urge to replay Mirror'sEdge, but we'll see if that goes anywhere. See y'all next week!

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Xbox 360 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    • Playstation 2 - Final Fantasy X-2
    • Game Boy Color - Pokémon: Silver Version

Hah! I remembered to do this at the appropriate time! Unfortunately, I barely played anything this past week. It's been busy.

I did play a little bit of Final Fantasy X-2. Which pretty much consisted of reading all of the tutorials for Sphere Break and going to the Djose Temple and meeting Gippal. All-in-all, about fifteen minutes.

I played a good bit of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. And, I know they wanted to change it up and such, but I'm getting tired of the game making me do things that aren't enjoyable. Piloting Leonardo's boat to take down the Borgia warships? Not fun. Driving that horse cart with the massive gun and trying to shoot people while it's bucking around? Just really frustrating. And desynchronizing as soon as I'm detected? That's extremely irritating. I can't remember if that part was prevalent in previous games. It's really bugging me. But, aside from these complaints, the game's still a lot of fun. It'll never get old getting up behind a guard on a roof and shanking him.

My absolute favorite part is the whole brotherhood mechanic. It's a lot of fun managing my assassin crew and sending them on missions. But the real kicker, as everyone who's even heard of this game probably already knows, is pressing that left bumper and having my assassin's drop on dudes from nowhere. So satisfying! Really sells Ezio, and by extension the player, as a badass leader of a little army.

And then, of course, Pokémon! Just caught myself a Sudowoodo and beat up the Kimono Girls. Team currently is: Olette (Hoothoot), Glen (Quagsire), Dee (Bayleef), Ladyboy (Ledian) is back, Sean (Flaafy), and... Bob. A Vulpix. Don't judge! As much as I love Ladyboy, he's not working out so great right now... I hate bug-type Pokémon, they're always so weak. But I'll roll with him as long as I can.

And then that's it! I've been having the urge to replay Mirror'sEdge, but we'll see if that goes anywhere. See y'all next week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.