Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Deleted gamesave?

paulio131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By paulio131

So, I have recently completed Ac2 and after finishing the credits I ejected the game and started playing something else. A couple days later I was browsing my achievements and I noticed that I was missing the 100G achievement for completing the game, so I pop in my disc and try to load up my file, upon realizing that not only had my save file been deleted, I was also unable to get my 100G achievement unless I completely replayed the game, which sucks...Has this happened to anyone else? 

(Also, I am not stupid enough to corrupt my data by turning it off or ejecting a disc mid load or save) 
    Thanks!

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Arbie

Did the achievement not pop up before you ejected your disc? And also did you complete the game in one sitting?

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fwylo

I kind of had a loss of data like this.  But it was just confusion between my memory unit and my hard drive.  That could be the issue if you do use both, just make sure you're loading from the right spot.

paulio131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By paulio131

Hmm, I'm retrying it. I didn't beat it in one sitting also ^^^ Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.