Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

How can I kill innocent people?

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

So in AC 2 you are unable to kill civilians and I am pretty sure it Is that way after the main story. Are there any mods or cheats to be able to kill civilians without getting the warning message? Thanks.

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By BunkerBuster

I don't know what game you played but you can kill anybody you want as long as you keep your notoriety down and the guards don't see it.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @BunkerBuster said:
    " I don't know what game you played but you can kill anybody you want as long as you keep your notoriety down and the guards don't see it. "
    "without the warning messages" 

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @BunkerBuster
    I don't know what game you played but you can kill anybody you want as long as you keep your notoriety down and the guards don't see it.
    How about that damn "Ezio did not kill civilians" after three times, you die.
    hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hero_swe
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @BunkerBuster
    How about that damn "Ezio did not kill civilians" after three times, you die. "

After you finish the game once, atleast in AC1. You had free reign. Murder as many as you like, like UH UH UH UH UH UH!
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

" @BunkerBuster

i dont see why you feel the need to go about killing civilians but i dont think it can be changed 
    it's in the game's DNA to only assassinate the bad guys.. go play GTA and fuck as many civilians up as you like :P
    Onno10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Onno10

It's a good thing hitmanagent47 didn't create this thread.
    Anyway, just poison a guard and trow money at him if you're feeling sadistic.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @Ahmad_Metallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

" @BunkerBuster

i dont see why you feel the need to go about killing civilians but i dont think it can be changed 
    it's in the game's DNA to only assassinate the bad guys.. go play GTA and fuck as many civilians up as you like :P
    Those goddamn assholes singing songs to me are the bad guys, it is a conspricy! :P
    BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BunkerBuster

I guess I didn't notice the messages but I've definitely killed hundred of civilians accidentally and never got  "killed" because of it.

hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hero_swe
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

" @BunkerBuster

Those goddamn assholes singing songs to me are the bad guys, it is a conspricy! :P "

They are part of the Illuminati
    BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BunkerBuster

Are y@Hero_Swe said:

" @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

" @BunkerBuster

Those goddamn assholes singing songs to me are the bad guys, it is a conspricy! :P "
    They are part of the Illuminati "
    Are you sure the Illuminati aren't part of  the Templars?
    hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hero_swe
    @BunkerBuster said:
    "Are y @Hero_Swe said:
    " @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

" @BunkerBuster

They are part of the Illuminati "
    Are you sure the Illuminati aren't part of  the Templars? "

Gasp! You're right. I can't be sure of that, I must stop all social activites with my relatives and try to sucker money out of them If I really want to survive.
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ryax
    @Hero_Swe: what bombcast episode is that
    hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hero_swe
    @Ryax said:
    " @Hero_Swe: what bombcast episode is that "

No idea. Probrably an old one, there is an animated version in GD on the forums.
    BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BunkerBuster
    hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hero_swe
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic
    @NekuSakuraba said:

" @BunkerBuster

i heard that, brother... fucking singers killing my buzz
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NekuSakuraba

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.