Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

Liberation is a Assassin's Creed game for the Playstation Vita, starring a Creole female main character named Aveline de Grandpré, who joins up with the Assassins to search for the truth behind her mother's disappearance. An HD version will be released digitally for PS3, PC, and Xbox 360.

Which to play first? this or AC3?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#1  Edited By Kidavenger

I have this game but I haven't bought AC3 yet (hoping on a steam sale), does it matter which one I play first, the wiki here makes it sound like a bunch of stuff unlocks in this game based on AC3; does this game have an effect on AC3 at all?

I just finished Revelations last night and I'm planning on pushing through everything AC before the end of the year.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89

It might be best to play this one first, if you already have it of course. The reaction time you have while you decide to counter, throw, etc. is extremely tight compared to Assassin's Creed III's, in which you pretty much get a larger window to attack. It made combat in III go more smoothly for me, not that helps you any.

Unless you have the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed III, Liberation would have added an extra mission or two to it. Otherwise, not really. There is very little crossover between the two games in Liberation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.