Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

AnimiCast

mangopup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mangopup

Hey guys!

One of my best friends recently started an Assassin's Creed Multiplayer podcast called AnimiCast with a bunch of people who are in the top 100 of the leaderboards, which he is a part of also. They're 3 episodes in, and the traffic for the podcast is increasing which is pretty crazy as my buddy has never done this kind of shit before. He's heard about Ubisoft maybe possibly doing the E-Sports thing with this version of the Multiplayer. Not only that, but they also gave them an interview with the Art Director for the multiplayer portion of the game, which includes the level design and the character designs.

I'd paste the interview here, but I think he deserves all the traffic he can get. He's really put a lot of work in to creating a community for the multiplayer side of Assassin's Creed, and I'd like to help him maintain and grow the community as well.

Thanks!

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jking47

They think AC3 will be competitive enough for E-Sports? Interesting....

mangopup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mangopup

Maybe, there seems to be a large enough community for it. People still religiously play Brotherhood multiplayer to this day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.