Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

I've been wondering...

Aervid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aervid

First off I want to say that im a huge fan Assassin's Creed and that I've played the Assassin's Creed series all the way up to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and skipped Revelations (kind dissapointed in my self) So with that out of the way...lets get to the main topic. So I've been wondering are there any types of Subject 16's sequences puzzles that can be found in AC3? I am at sequence 9 at the moment and through my time exploring and joying the views (which I do have to say they are BEAUTIFULL!!! haha) I have not found any side puzzles of any kind like Subject 16's puzzle sequences. 16's puzzles were my absolute favorite thing to do in the previous games and I will be sadden if theyre arn't any types of puzzles similar to Subject 16's in Assassin's Creed 3 Anyways, yeah please let me know as soon as possible. :)

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By deskp

There are no puzzles like that in ac3.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rave

I haven't beat revelations but early on it seem like the subject 16 arc is going to wrap up. That character plays very heavily in the opening hours of that game.

Aervid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aervid

Awe :( Thanks deskp for the info.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.