Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed III

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

The fifth console entry in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It introduces the half-Native American, half-English Assassin Connor and is set in North America in the late eighteenth century amid the American Revolutionary War.

When does the Guild menu really open up?

xxizzypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xxizzypop

I think I'm on sequence 10 or 11 right now, and I haven't had any more liberation missions show up yet. All the areas I think are sitting around 71% liberated, and I just have Stephane sitting in the wings, ganking dudes with a cleaver with a 0% success rate for contracts.

It's growing irksome that they kind of sort of open the mechanic up and then block you from it for what seems like a gross amount of time.

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By theedangle

You have to run around and find the last few Liberation missions they aren't on the map. If you go to the map and go to the logbook it will tell you everything you have left for each district.

xxizzypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By xxizzypop

@theedangle: Discovered that a few hours after posting this and forgot to come back and try to pull this thread down. I was getting incredibly frustrated and started to wonder if the game was glitched, but no, just obscure.

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By theedangle

@xxizzypop: Yeah I feel them putting so much of this game unmarked on the map was a bit of a slap in the face. Without warning that its not either.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By sarahsdad
    @theedangle

You have to run around and find the last few Liberation missions they aren't on the map. If you go to the map and go to the logbook it will tell you everything you have left for each district.

As much as I have liked the game so far, this is one of the more frustrating things I've run into. With so many things listed on the map, it's screwy that the final missions are so hide and seek.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.