Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 02, 2018

Assassin's Creed Odyssey brings the franchise to Greece in 431 BCE for a story about family and mysterious cults.

New Game+, Level Cap 99 patched in

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

It is what I believe the last major patch day for Odyssey, and they're throwing out some doozies:

NEW! – Added the New Game+ mode

• Players will be able to keep their current progression (Gear, Mounts, Spear upgrades, Ship upgrades, Abilities, Drachmae, Crafting Materials, etc.) when starting a New Game+.
    • To access New Game+, you'll need to have completed the Family Quest Line.
    • Increased maximum player level to 99. NINE NINE.
    • Added new Ship tiers to the game.
    • Added more Mastery Levels.
    • Added two Mercenary tiers and rewards.
    • Added 22 Viewpoints that can be fast traveled to.

That all sounds pretty dope! I haven't tried any of the DLC for this yet, whether it's the First Blade stuff or anything with Kassandra, but that probably just means I should try getting back into it for a bit.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I haven't logged in in a while and now there are tiers S1-S4 to go through. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near level 99, so I'm curious how high level these people get.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

The mastery levels were great but some of the percentages were awfully low. Kinda reminiscent of the badass rank problems in Borderlands 2. Still, that's a great incentive to return to that someday.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: It definitely felt like the diminishing returns were a little aggressive. Good reason to spread the points around, though!

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After completing that Bonkers story i don't think i need anything new from it maybe if there's Atlantis DLC i would check it out

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

The idea that this game has a New Game + is hilarious. I’ve put close to 80 hours into it and I think I’m only halfway through. This was my GOTY last year but I just can’t imagine jumping back in any time soon after I finish it!

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@soulcake: Well you are in luck, the second set of DLC is specifically that! At least according to the title we know

DrM2theJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Apparently they also "fixed" DLC2 so at least it doesn't shoehorn a het relationship on you (necessarily). So I guess I'm in for another few hours exploring ancient Greece!

Level 99 seems... kinda nuts? I don't recall what level I am after DLC1 and finishing... a lot... of the side content, but it's certainly nowhere near 99!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.