Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

After playing the Lost Archive DLC, where is this going?

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Hosstile17

Hey everyone,

Lots of potential Spoilers will be contained within this thread, so just an FYI.

So, I just finished the Lost Archive DLC and I am really curious to see where the developers choose to go from here. The whole Lucy playing both sides of the battle and selling Subject 16 out to Abstergo really threw me for a loop. Because that was in a DLC, is it just as likely that they won't reference that at all?

Edit: Fixed. My bad guys.

dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By dietmango

Just a heads up, put a spoiler tag/warning somewhere.

Anyways, I think at this point they should address that in ACIII. That was one of the issues I had with Revelations, is that some potentially major story elements in Desmond's arc--most notably the ending of Brotherhood (that somewhat carries over to Revelations) weren't fully addressed. I imagine a lot of people still have lingering questions about what the hell's going on in the series' universe right now and deserve to get the full picture.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Djratchet

GAGHHH spoiler tags please. I mean I just traded my copy of revelations, but now I'm gonna have to youtube this dlc.

dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By dietmango

@Djratchet: Yeah, youtube it. IMO, the DLC ain't worth it.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Hosstile17

@asian_pride: I found it funny that the challenge rooms in the DLC were actually easier than the ones present in the actual game.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NTM

I don't fully understand though. I just watched the whole thing on YouTube, I thought it was kind of beautiful and sad, but the one thing I have a question on is, the final email from Lucy. Was she completely bad like Vidic seems, or was she about half bad half good? If she is bad, that sucks. I liked her, but maybe that was the point. It just seemed to me like she made bad choices, but her heart was still good in some respects, or is that not right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.