Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

If you're holding for a price cut, Wal-Mart might have it for $40

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bwheeeler

I just checked mine and they're selling it for $40. Lots of other people have been successful too. In-store only. There doesn't seem to be any real pattern to what stores are doing it, you'll just have to check with them to find out. Pretty slick deal for a game that literally just came out.

Moral: Never buy an Ubisoft game at launch, unless it's Rayman Origins or Beyond Good & Evil 2 or something. Then it's cool.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@bwheeeler said:

I just checked mine and they're selling it for $40. Lots of other people have been successful too. In-store only. There doesn't seem to be any real pattern to what stores are doing it, you'll just have to check with them to find out. Pretty slick deal for a game that literally just came out.

Moral: Never buy an Ubisoft game at launch, unless it's Rayman Origins or Beyond Good & Evil 2 or something. Then it's cool.

I Heard its gonna be like 38 bucks on black friday.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bwheeeler

@The_Laughing_Man: $35 at Best Buy on Black Friday.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@bwheeeler said:

Meh. Im kinda sick of the creed. Its all most to a point where they are milking it.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Gabriel

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@bwheeeler said:

Meh. Im kinda sick of the creed. Its all most to a point where they are milking it.

Yeah I'll maybe pick it up next summer or something by then info for the next game should be out, and if it isn't AC3 and wraps stuff up, I think I'm done with the series.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RE_Player1

Tons of great deals happening. Up here in Canada Toysrus is having a late night sale and the 3DS will be $139.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By awesomeusername
    @Gabriel said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@bwheeeler said:

Yeah I'll maybe pick it up next summer or something by then info for the next game should be out, and if it isn't AC3 and wraps stuff up, I think I'm done with the series.

AC3 will wrap up Desmonds story. No doubt they'll put out more AC games in the future but after AC3, they said they're going to stop with the yearly releases. Thank God.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RE_Player1

@awesomeusername: They won't stop. They'll just do off-shot games or remakes, I can see them pulling a remake of the first game and fixing stuff on next gen systems. Look at Halo. Halo 3 was "Finish the fight!!", than ODST came out, than Reach, than Anniversary, now next year we got Halo 4...

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By awesomeusername
    @msavo: I know they won't stop. I said 'No doubt they'll put out more AC games in the future'. They said though that AC3 will be the end of Desmonds story so I believe the AC games after would be as you said, spin-offs or AC but a whole new story with different protagonists.
    Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Entreri10

I'll be picking it up if it is 40$ or less.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.