Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Is multiplayer broken?

Double0hFor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Double0hFor

When I'm playing regular deathmatch, I'll see my pursuer but when I press B to stun, it either doesn't stun or I still get killed in an honorable death. I some how always get stunned even though I press X to kill them

I just don't get it

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Double0hFor said:

When I'm playing regular deathmatch, I'll see my pursuer but when I press B to stun, it either doesn't stun or I still get killed in an honorable death. I some how always get stunned even though I press X to kill them

I just don't get it

I do think the kill animation often takes effect before the stun. Or it has to do with ping or what ever. In Brotherhood I had massive issues and was never able to stun people (No one ever stunned me) Unless you snuck up on them. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.