Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed

Franchise »

The Assassin's Creed franchise follows the never-ending, secret war between the Assassin Brotherhood and the Templar Order, in various historical settings, told from the perspective of the modern day.

How have games been on PS3

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Time_Lord

How have the games been on PS3 as my 360 red ringed and I was going to get it on PS3 as I dont know when it will be out on PC.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zella

They've been pretty good, obviously PC version looks and runs better but I've had to issues with the PS3 version. PS3 version of ACIII also gets 4 extra missions about Benedict Arnold, Brotherhood had the same thing with Copernicus.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By huntad

They've been alright. I will say that they generally have more screen tearing for sure. The framerate is usually the same, but I remember AC2 looking and running better on the 360. They have been pretty much equal since then though.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By awesomeusername

Some publishers games look like poop compared to the 360 version like Bethesda and Activision. Others like EA & Ubi look the same.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

@Time_Lord: Most games play fine on PS3, there are a few games that play better on PS3 but there are some games that play better on 360.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By RazielCuts

They've been touting AC3 is going to have '60 minutes added gameplay' on the PS3 as well, so might be worth it for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.