Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

Assassin's Creed is a stealth action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. In the year 2012, Desmond Miles is kidnapped and made to relive his ancestor's memory through a machine called the Animus. As the ancestor, Altaïr, players unveil an assassin conspiracy set in the middle ages.

Finally! The Assassin's Creed Ending Explained!

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By mattysen

If you have completed Assassin's Creed and played around with the ending you probley havent had a good night sleep since. The puzzle is more mind boggling than the Da Vinchi Code. 

Well they have answerd it here:

...Yeah not as stright-forward nor helpfull as i thought, although they do say some intresting thing's (like theorys on jesus and other historical mystery's),  the plot seem's to be turning more and more into the matrix if not enought already. Also i thought they said the next assassins creed was during the French Revoloution? Now it's back to Japan? Possibly a "red herring" for a laugh by the producers 
    mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mattysen

If you have completed Assassin's Creed and played around with the ending you probley havent had a good night sleep since. The puzzle is more mind boggling than the Da Vinchi Code. 

Well they have answerd it here:

...Yeah not as stright-forward nor helpfull as i thought, although they do say some intresting thing's (like theorys on jesus and other historical mystery's),  the plot seem's to be turning more and more into the matrix if not enought already. Also i thought they said the next assassins creed was during the French Revoloution? Now it's back to Japan? Possibly a "red herring" for a laugh by the producers 
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

WOW!  I never actually finished the game.  Like most games, got damn near to the end of it and just couldn't do it.  I don't know why I can never beat games.  lol

Nonetheless, I heard a lot about it, and to see that much thought going into something...that's definitely fucking sweet!!!
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

As the blog says, this has been known since late '07. You're a wee bit late to the party man.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Snipzor

Though there was a ton of thought put into it, I had realized that there had been little point to look up the significance of all the numbers in the ending sequence. Although I am shocked that they really had to explain the significance of the pentagram and the triangles. I'm quite sure that everyone is familiar with the imagery of these symbols.

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mattysen

@ Jayge. Lol didnt see the date, since it was in the main feed's section i thought it was pretty recent. Although i have never seen the ending discribed that throughly before...

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I made a few connections myself, but I didn't look further for clarity.  This definitely explains more than I would have ever figured out on my own.

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By prinny_god

welcome to 2007

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.