Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Astro Boy: The Video Game

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

D3 published this game version of the 2009 Astro Boy movie.

AjayRaz's GOTY.. Blog!

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

Edited By bed

Hi! I'm AjayRaz for those who don't know me! I play video games! I like video games so much, that i'm going to tell you what game I liked the most! I promised myself that I wouldn't make myself a GOTY blog this year, but I just had to. I had this sudden urge to do so. So here is what I bring to you, my top 5 games this year, along with some other stuff.  

5. ---  

This year wasn't so great for me. I mostly played games from previous years this year, as I missed out on huge hits like Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Dragon Age. So 5 is, well, nothing.  

No Caption Provided
      4. Red Faction: Guerrilla  

I wasn't a big fan of Red Faction series. I played the first one on PS2 and it didn't really interest me that much. Earlier this year, I played through Red Faction 1 and 2 (brilliant games) on PC and decided to give Red Faction Guerrilla a go. I tried the demo but I didn't give it much of a chance. The full game was a absolute blast. The ability to destroy everything is just great and it was so fun just tearing down buildings full of dudes, then watching the building collapse on everyone. The story was nothing to write home about, but the multi player was a surprise. I was expecting generic, boring multi player but what I got brought me back to the game countless times. I'm glad to say that Volition are my second favorite developers this year, next to Capcom.  

No Caption Provided
    3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 

It's no surprise that MW2 is on this list. What can you expect? The game had it all; exciting single player, a well made co op mode and a multi player component that improved upon a multi player system that was already fantastic. Modern Warfare 2's single player was short, but this is a good thing. The impact it has on you through out the entire single player campaign is just crazy. The ending, while not good as CoD4's ending, was just crazy and over the top, just like what we would expect from Infinity Ward. Modern Warfare 2 has some pretty crazy multi player, in a good and bad way. While glitchy, I can see people playing MW2's multi player for years to come.    

(Excuse me for the next part.. GB's lousy system totally messed up my blog near the end ><) 

No Caption Provided
    2. Resident Evil 5  
    Resident Evil is a game i've been waiting forever to play. Coming into 2009, this was the only game I looked forward to. Resident Evil 5 delivered in terms of Co Op and Length. The Co Op aspect of RE5 left me playing for months. I must of played through RE5 about 15+ times. Sure, the story wasn't that great.. or great, at all. It was an excuse to blow the heads off of dudes. Mercs was fun as ever this time around. Co Op in mercs brought me playing this game forever. Unlocking all the characters and getting SS on all stages took a bit, and that was really great. RE5 doesn't live up to the awesomeness of RE4, but good in it's own way. 

No Caption Provided

1. Street Fighter IV
     Street Fighter IV is a game I really didn't expect. The only thing I cared about it prior to buying it was "oh, street fighter, cool. might buy it since i don't have a next gen fighting game yet". The commercial is what really sold me. 

Such a great commercial. The moment I put the game in and fought in the Downtown level as Chun Li.. I was blown away. I didn't expect the game to be so good. I ended up playing like 50 matches that day, and eventually went online and got my ass kicked by a Ken. This was a game I played all year, and it's the only game this gen I bought for more than one system.  

Street Fighter IV was the most fun I've had playing an arcade fighter since Dead or Alive 3. That is saying A LOT since DOA3 was my favorite fighting game. The control is perfect in this game, and that's of course, key to a fighting game. The music is fantastic, and very memorable (Indestructible, anyone? hehehe). The art style really is great. I loved the whole paint style, and the graphics, in HD were amazing.  

That's not all that makes Street Fighter IV good: it's also an important title in the history of games, really. This game really set a new standard for fighting games and it brought Street Fighter even further than it already was. It brought Street Fighter to next gen and spawned a whole bunch of new fans for the Street Fighter series. It also brought back the arcade in Japan.  

I could go on forever on how awesome Street Fighter IV, and no matter how bad I am or how much times I get my ass kicked by jlrm01 or all the flowchart kens, Street Fighter IV will always be one of my all time favorites. Hell, it's possibly one of the best games this decade.   

TL:DR 
    ------------ 
    • 5. Nothing, because I didn't play that many 2009 titles to justify a 5 on my list. 
    • 4. Red Faction Guerrilla: blowing shit up is awesome
    • 3. Modern Warfare 2: shooting dudes is awesome
    • 2. Resident Evil 5: awesome co op and blowing dudes' heads open is awesome. 
    • 1. Street Fighter IV: one of the best games I've ever played 

other stuff.. 

This is just stuff that I thought I should mention, while I'm here. This will include games i have PLAYED THIS YEAR, along with games RELEASED this year.  

Game that made me pissed off the most this year:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 
    No Caption Provided
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma is probably the greatest action game I have ever played. That aside, this game is so punishing you'll want to smash everything in sight. I have never thrown a controller before, but this game brought me to the very top of my rage meter. It was so hard not to break a controller. The enemy placement, crazy level design, the camera and the boss fight after boss fight stuff in this game is truly punishing. I have spent one week (like, 20 mins a day) trying to beat a boss. The day I beat that boss was truly satisfying. I've never played Demon's Souls, but I guarantee it doesn't compare to Ninja Gaiden Sigma. You haven't played a hard game until you've tried Ninja Gaiden.  

The flat out, worst game I have played this year: 

Remington Big Buck Trophy Hunt  

That video sums it up, really. I don't know what else to say. This video made me.. get my hands on the game, and well, it wasn't funny.  

Yeah, I got the game cause I thought it would be funny to play. It wasn't. Unlike big rigs (which is on my PC right now), this game didn't bring any form of laughter. It just... sucked :\  

Game I really wish I could play this year: 

Valkyria Chronicles  
    No Caption Provided
    (It also messed up here ><'')

Valkyria Chronicles is game i've been waiting a long time to play. When I got my PS3, no copies were found anywhere. This is a real shame because it looks fucking amazing. Next to DOA4, this is probably the most i've wanted to play a game, ever. A real shame for the poor sales, Sega could at least ship some copies to stores..  

There's nothing to say, really, except that eroticfishcake makes me feel really guilty for not playing it :(.  

Conclusion 

Street Fighter IV is awesome.  

Thank you for reading, if you managed to sit through all that long text.  

oh, and Ayane is awesome.  

- AjayRaz 

IF anyone wants to play a round or two in SFIV. add me on PS3 or XBL: AjayRaz 
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By bed

Hi! I'm AjayRaz for those who don't know me! I play video games! I like video games so much, that i'm going to tell you what game I liked the most! I promised myself that I wouldn't make myself a GOTY blog this year, but I just had to. I had this sudden urge to do so. So here is what I bring to you, my top 5 games this year, along with some other stuff.  

5. ---  

This year wasn't so great for me. I mostly played games from previous years this year, as I missed out on huge hits like Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Dragon Age. So 5 is, well, nothing.  

No Caption Provided
      4. Red Faction: Guerrilla  

I wasn't a big fan of Red Faction series. I played the first one on PS2 and it didn't really interest me that much. Earlier this year, I played through Red Faction 1 and 2 (brilliant games) on PC and decided to give Red Faction Guerrilla a go. I tried the demo but I didn't give it much of a chance. The full game was a absolute blast. The ability to destroy everything is just great and it was so fun just tearing down buildings full of dudes, then watching the building collapse on everyone. The story was nothing to write home about, but the multi player was a surprise. I was expecting generic, boring multi player but what I got brought me back to the game countless times. I'm glad to say that Volition are my second favorite developers this year, next to Capcom.  

No Caption Provided
    3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 

It's no surprise that MW2 is on this list. What can you expect? The game had it all; exciting single player, a well made co op mode and a multi player component that improved upon a multi player system that was already fantastic. Modern Warfare 2's single player was short, but this is a good thing. The impact it has on you through out the entire single player campaign is just crazy. The ending, while not good as CoD4's ending, was just crazy and over the top, just like what we would expect from Infinity Ward. Modern Warfare 2 has some pretty crazy multi player, in a good and bad way. While glitchy, I can see people playing MW2's multi player for years to come.    

(Excuse me for the next part.. GB's lousy system totally messed up my blog near the end ><) 

No Caption Provided
    2. Resident Evil 5  
    Resident Evil is a game i've been waiting forever to play. Coming into 2009, this was the only game I looked forward to. Resident Evil 5 delivered in terms of Co Op and Length. The Co Op aspect of RE5 left me playing for months. I must of played through RE5 about 15+ times. Sure, the story wasn't that great.. or great, at all. It was an excuse to blow the heads off of dudes. Mercs was fun as ever this time around. Co Op in mercs brought me playing this game forever. Unlocking all the characters and getting SS on all stages took a bit, and that was really great. RE5 doesn't live up to the awesomeness of RE4, but good in it's own way. 

No Caption Provided

1. Street Fighter IV
     Street Fighter IV is a game I really didn't expect. The only thing I cared about it prior to buying it was "oh, street fighter, cool. might buy it since i don't have a next gen fighting game yet". The commercial is what really sold me. 

Such a great commercial. The moment I put the game in and fought in the Downtown level as Chun Li.. I was blown away. I didn't expect the game to be so good. I ended up playing like 50 matches that day, and eventually went online and got my ass kicked by a Ken. This was a game I played all year, and it's the only game this gen I bought for more than one system.  

Street Fighter IV was the most fun I've had playing an arcade fighter since Dead or Alive 3. That is saying A LOT since DOA3 was my favorite fighting game. The control is perfect in this game, and that's of course, key to a fighting game. The music is fantastic, and very memorable (Indestructible, anyone? hehehe). The art style really is great. I loved the whole paint style, and the graphics, in HD were amazing.  

That's not all that makes Street Fighter IV good: it's also an important title in the history of games, really. This game really set a new standard for fighting games and it brought Street Fighter even further than it already was. It brought Street Fighter to next gen and spawned a whole bunch of new fans for the Street Fighter series. It also brought back the arcade in Japan.  

I could go on forever on how awesome Street Fighter IV, and no matter how bad I am or how much times I get my ass kicked by jlrm01 or all the flowchart kens, Street Fighter IV will always be one of my all time favorites. Hell, it's possibly one of the best games this decade.   

TL:DR 
    ------------ 
    • 5. Nothing, because I didn't play that many 2009 titles to justify a 5 on my list. 
    • 4. Red Faction Guerrilla: blowing shit up is awesome
    • 3. Modern Warfare 2: shooting dudes is awesome
    • 2. Resident Evil 5: awesome co op and blowing dudes' heads open is awesome. 
    • 1. Street Fighter IV: one of the best games I've ever played 

other stuff.. 

This is just stuff that I thought I should mention, while I'm here. This will include games i have PLAYED THIS YEAR, along with games RELEASED this year.  

Game that made me pissed off the most this year:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 
    No Caption Provided
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma is probably the greatest action game I have ever played. That aside, this game is so punishing you'll want to smash everything in sight. I have never thrown a controller before, but this game brought me to the very top of my rage meter. It was so hard not to break a controller. The enemy placement, crazy level design, the camera and the boss fight after boss fight stuff in this game is truly punishing. I have spent one week (like, 20 mins a day) trying to beat a boss. The day I beat that boss was truly satisfying. I've never played Demon's Souls, but I guarantee it doesn't compare to Ninja Gaiden Sigma. You haven't played a hard game until you've tried Ninja Gaiden.  

The flat out, worst game I have played this year: 

Remington Big Buck Trophy Hunt  

That video sums it up, really. I don't know what else to say. This video made me.. get my hands on the game, and well, it wasn't funny.  

Yeah, I got the game cause I thought it would be funny to play. It wasn't. Unlike big rigs (which is on my PC right now), this game didn't bring any form of laughter. It just... sucked :\  

Game I really wish I could play this year: 

Valkyria Chronicles  
    No Caption Provided
    (It also messed up here ><'')

Valkyria Chronicles is game i've been waiting a long time to play. When I got my PS3, no copies were found anywhere. This is a real shame because it looks fucking amazing. Next to DOA4, this is probably the most i've wanted to play a game, ever. A real shame for the poor sales, Sega could at least ship some copies to stores..  

There's nothing to say, really, except that eroticfishcake makes me feel really guilty for not playing it :(.  

Conclusion 

Street Fighter IV is awesome.  

Thank you for reading, if you managed to sit through all that long text.  

oh, and Ayane is awesome.  

- AjayRaz 

IF anyone wants to play a round or two in SFIV. add me on PS3 or XBL: AjayRaz 
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I'm not even that crazy for Street Fighter and I still kick your ass.

TehFedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TehFedro

Nice top 5, i guess i'm gonna have to copy you now, fruit cake. Well maybe later, BUT I WILL!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By JJOR64

Sexy Top 5........ I mean 4.  I haven't played MW2 or Red Faction yet.  I want to check out Red Faction, it looks fun.  Maybe I will get it when it hits the bargain bin.

*inserts cheesy Street Fighter hype joke here*

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By nrain

Street fighter 4 is also my GotY, no other game had me hooked like that beast.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bed
    @Metal_Gear_Sunny: hehe, yeah. I've gotten lots of training on 360 and i'll completely destroy you now :P  

@JJOR64: please, get it. It's worth the 50 or so dollars it's selling at now. You will have endless fun with it. Try the demo, and you'll be satisfied. 
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Good to see some appreciation for RE5. That has to be one of the most underrated games of the year (not quite as underappreciated as FEAR 2, mind you). Almost everyone seems to have forgotten about it. 

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bed
    @creamypies: FEAR 2's demo scared the shit out of me ><. I'd love to buy it, but it's one of those games that I'll never end up buying, sadly. 
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @AjayRaz said:
    " @Metal_Gear_Sunny: hehe, yeah. I've gotten lots of training on 360 and i'll completely destroy you now :P"

Suuuuuuuuure.
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By KowalskiManDown
    @AjayRaz: Ahh dude, you should really give it a shot. It must be going pretty cheap now too. The whole game is like that demo... but like ten times more intense!
    Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Symphony
    @AjayRaz said:
    " @Metal_Gear_Sunny: hehe, yeah. I've gotten lots of training on 360 and i'll completely destroy you now :P "
    It's true. Ajay is a BEAST. He had my Dan begging for mercy. "No more!" Dan cried, pleading for the pain to stop. But Ajay just stood there laughing maniacally before pounding Dan's battered body into the ground again.

That was an enjoyable read and a great post. I know all to well the pains and annoyances of GB's post setup.... not being able to unbold text, images not moving where you want them to (or not moving at all), certain elements refusing to be deleted unless you delete additional elements you want to keep, hyperlink text not working, the broken code in image captions when you try to use apostrophes that ends up showing up as "&quot".... yeah, it's got some issues.... 

Anyways, thanks for the read :)
    jlrm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jlrm01

SFIV is my favorite game this year, like in your case. After more than 9000 matches (number... is... familiar...) I still play it pretty much every day. So much to learn, still. >< Soon I won't be able to kick your ass anymore, hehehe. ^^; If you keep practicing that is.

Nice blog... the fact that Ayane is looking at me is a very welcome bonus. ^^;

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bed
    @Symphony said: 
    It's true. Ajay is a BEAST. He had my Dan begging for mercy. "No more!" Dan cried, pleading for the pain to stop. But Ajay just stood there laughing maniacally before pounding Dan's battered body into the ground again.  
    you serious? that's truly an understatement. I pounded your Dan so hard into the ground that I broke your 360. I'm sure you're trying to forget that memory. I understand.  

@creamypies: oh man! if it's less than 30 dollars i might give it a buy ;) 
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jeffsekai

SF4 GOTY YEA BABY

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bed
    @jlrm01: she does enjoy looking at you!  

though.. she's kinda sad right now D:  
    though.. she's kinda sad right now D:  
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By StarFoxA
    @JJOR64 said:
    " Sexy Top 5........ I mean 4.  I haven't played MW2 or Red Faction yet.  I want to check out Red Faction, it looks fun.  Maybe I will get it when it hits the bargain bin.   *inserts cheesy Street Fighter hype joke here* "
    I have spent over 400 hours playing RFG. It is not a bargain bin game, my friend.
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bed
    @dcpc10 said:
    " Nice list. I just hope you plan on getting U2 at some point :P "
    for sure. I just need to..finish the first one.. v_v. Haven't gotten around to beating it, 

@StarFoxA
    said:
    " @JJOR64 said:
    " Sexy Top 5........ I mean 4.  I haven't played MW2 or Red Faction yet.  I want to check out Red Faction, it looks fun.  Maybe I will get it when it hits the bargain bin.   *inserts cheesy Street Fighter hype joke here* "
    I have spent over 400 hours playing RFG. It is not a bargain bin game, my friend. "

QFT. the online mode is also fantastic. this game will bring you hours of entertainment, for sure. 
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By GunstarRed

Its good to see so many people choosing SFIV as their favourite game.... but what I really wanted to tell you is that in my tiny little nowhere town in scotland we have a bin full of completely unwanted videogames.... last time I looked there was about 4 copies of Valkyria chronicles and a ton of DOA4.. 

also I still cannot believe how terrible I was with rufus yesterday.
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bed
    @marioncobretti said:
    " Its good to see so many people choosing SFIV as their favourite game.... but what I really wanted to tell you is that in my tiny little nowhere town in scotland we have a bin full of completely unwanted videogames.... last time I looked there was about 4 copies of Valkyria chronicles and a ton of DOA4..  also I still cannot believe how terrible I was with rufus yesterday. "
    are you fucking serious? dude, I live in Montreal and we have nothing.. lucky >< 
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By breadfan

Glad to see Resident Evil 5 on the list  I had some excellent co-op fun with a friend of mine playing it.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Red12b

Good read, I like the style of it, 

I don't agree with your top 5, but it is your opinion and I respect your opinion so, Good list? 

Damn, you are totally into DOA and there Boob physics aye? :)
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bed
    @Red12b said:
    " Good read, I like the style of it,  I don't agree with your top 5, but it is your opinion and I respect your opinion so, Good list?  Damn, you are totally into DOA and there Boob physics aye? :) "
    thank you :). the boob physics are creepy as hell, but I love my DOA <3 
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By demontium

COOLNESS DELUXE! 

SFIV is ALWAYS a good choice.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By luce
    @AjayRaz said:
     I've never played Demon's Souls, but I guarantee it doesn't compare to Ninja Gaiden Sigma. You haven't played a hard game until you've tried Ninja Gaiden.  

...what?
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bed
    @luce: ugh, sorry about that. I meant that demon's souls couldn't be as difficult as ninja gaiden. 
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By eroticfishcake

Apart from Valkyria Chronicles you've also missed out on Persona 4. VC takes higher prority though since you already know a lot about P4 from the ER anyway. I'm pretty sure you're going to get some money for Christmas so why not order it or is there a reason why?

aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By aaox
    @AjayRaz: AND YOU THINK YOU DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS. 
    I tried making a top ten list, but I couldn't either. All I got was the top 5. 
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bed
    @eroticfishcake: my parents aren't really into buying online.. they think it's really unsafe and their info will always get stolen, which is odd because i've bought online and it's very safe. it's possible that i'll never get VC 
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @AjayRaz: Pah. Parents! I'll mail you one if I have to! Have you checked your stores again? I saw a few second hand copies when I was in town last time (in my country anyway). If you want me to, I really could mail you a copy.
    Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By Brunchies

Nice blog Ajay and its funny that the Buck hunt games main characters arm looks like a paper cutout.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By jakob187

Red Faction is for the WOOT!!!

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bed
    @Brunchies said:
    " Nice blog Ajay and its funny that the Buck hunt games main characters arm looks like a paper cutout. "
    thanks :). It's kind of sad that it actually looks like that in the real game, too.  

@jakob187 said:
    " Red Faction is for the WOOT!!! "
    for sure. one of the most under rated games released this year, no doubt. 
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#33  Edited By natetodamax

We'll have to play some Red Faction sometime Ajay. I haven't touched it in a while but I love the multiplayer.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bed
    @natetodamax said:
    " We'll have to play some Red Faction sometime Ajay. I haven't touched it in a while but I love the multiplayer. "
    for sure, but I didn't get it on the 360 yet. I have it on the PS3, and I like it so much that i might as well get it a second time. 
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#35  Edited By natetodamax
    @AjayRaz said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    " We'll have to play some Red Faction sometime Ajay. I haven't touched it in a while but I love the multiplayer. "
    for sure, but I didn't get it on the 360 yet. I have it on the PS3, and I like it so much that i might as well get it a second time.  "
    LAAAME
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @natetodamax said:
    " @AjayRaz said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    for sure, but I didn't get it on the 360 yet. I have it on the PS3, and I like it so much that i might as well get it a second time.  "
    LAAAME "
    Hey man, don't dis the PS3 owners.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#37  Edited By Pepsiman

So in your opinion, would Red Faction: Guerrilla be a good contender for the "Best Game Inspired by the Spirit of Tim Allen's Home Improvement" award? It seems to make use of a lot of tools and all around destruction that would probably obtusely fit in with the 90s sitcom. If I'd actually played the game, it's possible the game would have gotten that award from me instead of WarioWare: DIY.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bed
    @Pepsiman: that's actually a great observation. i suppose it would be a great contender for that award. there's a demo on XBL if you're interested in contending this game for your list. 
    Dark_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Dark_Jon

LOL Is the sound cutting out in that video because it's a video or is the game actually that bad?

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pepsiman

Hmm... considering my 360's disk drive is dead, that actually might be one of the few things my system is still good for. Thanks for the advice, good sir. I don't have anything else to do anyway today, as you know full well already.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By bed
    @Dark_Jon: It's the video, though I wouldn't be surprised  
     if the actual game has that problem often. I didn't have that problem, though.                                            

@Pepsiman:
    You're welcome. Ma'am ^^. May I let you know that it's some of the most fun I've ever had in a demo.  
    also, the disk drive I gave you didn't work? :( 
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pepsiman
    @AjayRaz: I tried installing it, but I don't know how to get the system's firmware to work with an imaginary drive, so I'm up a creek at the moment. D*:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.