Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Asura's Wrath

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Asura's Wrath is an interactive anime action title that tells the tale of violent demigod Asura on a quest for vengeance against the cabal of gods that betrayed him.

Can you only download the later chapters if you unlock alt end?

rsl1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rsl1985

Hi

I'm trying to buy the true ending chapters but can't see them available?

I've finished game but with no S ranks. So no alt ending. Is there anyway to download the chapter 19 + for the true ending or do I have to get the S ranks to finish the alt ending and then that enables me to buy the DLC? Not clear at all how this works.

Tried going through Easy to get some S ranks but keep messing up as don't have time to play through again.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By BBAlpert

If it helps any, you can skip through most of the content in each episode by pressing select a bunch. Since some of the episodes don't even have full fighting sequences (I think, though I may be mistaken), that leaves just a handful of QTEs to go through. Should only take a few minutes to get through an episode if you skip through everything it'll allow you to skip.

rsl1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rsl1985

Tried that but kept missing a few of the syncs and getting A's as patience has rolled thin,

What a stupid idea. Capcom have lost my money I think as can't be bothered will try another hour shot tomorrow see if i can do it, but if not I'm out

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince

I got six S ranks without even intending to do it. It just happened naturally during my playthrough. It's pretty easy.

rsl1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rsl1985

I played on hard so struggled.

Spectreman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spectreman

Keep doing alternate type of combos, like jump and hit. You going to get A time and S in the rest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.