Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Asura's Wrath

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Asura's Wrath is an interactive anime action title that tells the tale of violent demigod Asura on a quest for vengeance against the cabal of gods that betrayed him.

Can't figure out HOW to start the Part IV: Nirvana DLC

CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CooVee

So I downloaded the Nirvana dlc and finished the true episode 18 but how do I move on to part IV now that I have the dlc? It doesn't seem to appear on the episode menu and I don't know where else I can activate the dlc from.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bane122

Hm, I just loaded it up from the chapter select. Maybe delete and re-download?

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By jimi

Iirc you need to have a certain amount of S/A ranks on the episodes. I had to go back and replay a few episodes to raise my rank.

CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CooVee

Well I needed 5 S ranks in order to get the true episode 18 and I got them. If I do need more then the game didn't mention it. 

Edit: I think I figured out what was wrong. It turns out that my copy of Asura's Wrath is the EU version and will not work with the North American DLC. Damn it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.