Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Asura's Wrath

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Asura's Wrath is an interactive anime action title that tells the tale of violent demigod Asura on a quest for vengeance against the cabal of gods that betrayed him.

episode 18, the real ending.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

So never seen a game do this . I need to beat 50 more episodes or S rank 5 episodes to play the real end for 18? Any tips on a fast track? like the easiest episodeto beat/shortest so i can just replay it 50 times or the eassies ones to S rank? And i wonder is the first 18 episodes count towards the 50 episodes? Any expanded info would be helpfull thx!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

Just go through the chapters on easy and do the jump kick into the move that knocks enemies into the air as it gives you a lot of battle points. The thing that often stops you from getting the S rank is the BP as the sync and the time are easy to get if you play on easy. It also counts S ranks from all difficulties so you could have 1 on normal and 4 on easy and it would still unlock.

ethan_raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By ethan_raiden

I played through on easy and got the 5 s ranks while normally playing through the game.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Strife777

Just play on easy and skip every cutscene. It might be a bit tedious, bit it makes going through the game pretty quick.

Or you could just look it up on youtube, it's really just another minute added to the normal ending.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.