Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Awesomenauts

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 01, 2012

Aliens, robots, and futuristic cowboys collide in this MOBA-inspired 2D arena platformer inspired by late-80s and early-90s cartoons.

Is anyone still playing this?

dfsvegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dfsvegas

I just want to know before I buy it. I used up all the trial time like 2 weeks ago, and i cant see if there still any games going. Wouldn't want to buy a multiplayer only game if nobody is playing it anymore.

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By MAST

Judging that this post is a week old, and you didn't get a response. I'm guessing that no Giantbomb people play it. But I played it all day today and didn't have any trouble finding people to play against... And it's super fun. I plan to keep playing it for as long as there are people to play with.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BlackLagoon

I play on PSN fairly frequently it, usually in short bursts before or after I play something else. Usually find a game pretty quickly, and even if you end up playing against bots it'll notify you if a game with players becomes available. There's also a patch with new two characters coming which should increase activity quite a bit.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By azteris

I play every once in awhile. We should get some GB groups going sometime!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.