Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Backbreaker

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 01, 2010

Backbreaker is the debut game from NaturalMotion, developers of the Dynamic Motion Synthesis technology found in Euphoria. The title features on-the-fly simulation of tackles, rather than using animations produced by key-framing or motion capture.

Will there be a PS3 demo?

juice8367

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By juice8367

The quicklook has be interested but I'm a try before you buy kind of guy.  I know there is a 360 demo but when will there be one for the PS3?

Bluethunder35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bluethunder35

Probably. With the dearth of games being released and therefore a lack of demos, they need to have something to play other than EA demos of upcoming sports games.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cooljammer00

The company Twitter says not this week, maybe not even next week.

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By zero_

Are demo's for all games mandatory for 360 games? I've noticed the 360 is always getting demoes while it's PS3 counterpart doesn't, and I even read somewhere that MS made it mandatory?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.