Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

Battletoads 2010?! ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Alright, so I finally beat BK today.  Man, Acts 5 and 6 of most of the worlds, as well as all of the Terrarium of Terror just frustrate the shit out of me, leading me to easily believe that this ain't no kids game.

Anyways, when you beat the game, Grunty has to work in L.o.G.'s factory packing boxes to be shipped out.  There's all kinds of stuff in there, like Grabbed by the Ghoulies and a BK racing game and a VP racing game and Cake Filler Instinct (that one makes me rofl) and all this other shit...but there is one box that stands out above the rest:

Battletoads 2010.

Now, the rest can EASILY be taken as joke boxes just as much as this one...but the fact is...it'd be fucking cooler than Hell, right?  I mean, seriously...

And Microsoft said they were gonna knock it out of the park this year at E3...

So, what do you guys think?  Is Rare secretly working on a new Battletoads game for release on the 360?  I mean, there's a ton of speculation out there that this was them building the hype machine, and I checked the internet - the buzz is out there after the ending to this game.

Needless to say, we need it...and we need it to kick serious ass!!!
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

They're working on something. Who knows if it was even teased in N&B. Rare are the masters of making us frenzy over things that don't exist. I love it.

As a side note... fuck the Terrarium man. Fuck it. :-(

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Is a call to Gamestop in order?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OmegaPirate
    caption
    caption
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By jimbo_n

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.