Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

I need help with the Ultimate Combo achievement

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

Its the one involving the collection of 3 specific items and placing them in a vehicle. I've watched a Youtube video that shows you exactly how it's done but it's not unlocking for me. I'm sure someone here knows what achievement I'm talking about. I need tips. 

Here's the video to show what I'm trying to do: 

I've collected all the items but it's just not unlocking. I don't get it. 

**Update: 
     OK I just got it. I ended up using the "large box" as the container for the items. Despite it being fairly small and hardly being able to hold all of them, I unlocked the achievement instantly after I placed the last item in.  

Hopefully this will help out someone in the future. Remember: Use the "large box" if you have it availiable.    
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

Try it again? It worked the first time for me, and I followed that video as well.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @StarFoxA: What kind of vehicle did you use?
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By StarFoxA
    @JJWeatherman: I recreated the vehicle that was used in the video.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @StarFoxA said:
    " @JJWeatherman: I recreated the vehicle that was used in the video. "
    I guess I'll try that. So far I've tried a vehicle that was fairly similar to it, and a completely flat one too with no luck.
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StarFoxA
    @JJWeatherman: I can't remember if you need to use a vehicle of a certain size, but I may be thinking of an entirely different achievement.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman

The guy says something about taking the pieces down to an airlock too. I wonder what that was all about.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#8  Edited By alistercat

"Inside the Terranium of Terror, you need to have a fuel tank, rocket and license plate in your vehicle all at the same time. You need to have a large enough vehicle that all three can rest on the bottom or the achievement won't work. You can't have the license plate resting on top of the fuel tank for instance. The game needs to register all three on the bottom of your vehicle. You can use a custom vehicle or the Humba Big Loader would work as well."
     http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/banjo-kazooie-nuts-and-bolts/guide/

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JJWeatherman

OK I just got it. I ended up using the "large box" as the container for the items. Despite it being fairly small and hardly being able to hold all of them, I unlocked the achievement instantly after I placed the last item in.  

Hopefully this will help out someone in the future. Remember: Use the "large box" if you have it availiable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.