Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

This game kicks so much ass

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By granderojo

Alright, this is the first game I bought and played in 2009, and I would say that it is probably one of the most fun experiences I have had in gaming in a long time.

Not only is it fun but it requires you to use your noggin, I would say that it is basically and old school video game with HD graphics and awesome puzzles.

Like today I was having trouble getting a TT trophy on the coliseum basketball game, so I started tinkering around and made a massive claw like vehicle.  When I got to the ramp I drove my claw onto the basket ball goal, and the way the vehicle was built was once I had the hood in the center of it, the way it was titled it would not let go.

I GRABBED THE BASKET BALL DOWN WITH MY VEHICLE, GOT OUT OF MY VEHICLE, THEN I WENT ALONG AND WALKED TO EVER BASKET BALL  AND JUST THREW THEM WITH THE WRENCH INTO THE GOAL, AND GOT EVERY BALL WITH PLENTY OF TIME TO SPARE...

When I did that, and it worked the first time, after failing so miserably before, the since of accomplishment I got, I felt out of nothing in 2008.  I was happy gaming GTAIV, and stunned at the visuals in Metal Gear, but Banjoo has a hold on me. 

Brad, I stand by you wanting to make this game of the year.

PS to everyone who hasn't gotten it, it is 40 dollars brand new, go out and make your January and buy this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.