- Sit Down PowerBomb
- Spinebuster a.k.a. Batista Bomb
- World Heavyweight
- Tag Team
World Heavyweight Championship
4/3/05 WrestleMania 21 - beat Triple H
11/26/06 Survivor Series - beat King Booker
9/16/07 Unforgiven - beat Champion The Great Khali & Rey Mysterio
World Tag Team Championship
8/4/2008 RAW - Teamed with John Cena to defeat Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase
12/14/03 Armageddon - Tag Team Turmoil Match: Ric Flair & Batista won the Tag Team Titles in a match featuring champs the Dudley Boyz, Scott Steiner & Test, Rob Conway & Rene Dupree, the Hurricane & Rosey, Lance Storm & Val Venis, and Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade
3/22/04 RAW - w/Ric Flair regained the World Tag Team Titles from Booker T & Rob Van Dam
WWE Tag Team Championship
12/16/05 SmackDown - w/Rey Mysterio won the WWE Tag Team Titles from MNM
- In the March 2007 issue of WWE magazine, Batista's dream match is facing against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
- Batista's favorite movies are A Beautiful Life, Blade, Schindlers list, To Kill a Mocking Bird, Sleepless in Seattle, Rainman, Big, Platoon, Goodfellas and Braveheart.
- Dave has two Yorkshire/Silky Terriers named Suki & Sumo. They have a puppy, Roxy.
- As of October 26th, 2008, Batista is Four time World Heavyweight Champion. He beat Chris Jericho at Cyber Sunday on that day.
- Dave mention in his book, Batista Unleashed that during the days of Evolution, he mention guys who he had take on, except for two, Mark Jindrak ( who Dave attack after a tag team match that Jindrak was in.) and Garrison (Lance) Cade (with Jindrak in a tag team match which Batista attack Jindrak and then Cade).
- Batista never finished high school which he still regrets today.
- Batista's first job was a personal trainer at a gym.
- Dave has two daughters from his first marage to Glenda, Keilani and Athena.
- He retained the World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy 2007
- Batista has a new book coming out called, "Batista Unleashed". It is about his past, his family, and how he blame an injury on Mark Henry.
- In a 2003 edition of WWE's Byte This webcast Batista credits Finlay for helping him the most during his rookie days in OVW.
- Batista holds the longest reign as World Heavyweight Champion with 282 days, 2 days longer than Triple H.
- Batista lost his World Heavyweight Championship to The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 23, where Undertaker has a record of 15-0.
- In the March 2007 issue of WWE magazine, in the interview, Batista's most humbling moment is his career is when he was first brought into WWE and they put a goofy box around his neck (referring his days as Deacon Batista, with Reverned D-von Dudley.).
- Batista previous names were:
Khan [WXW/Wild Samoan]
Deacon Bautista [WWE]
- At a 2006 SummerSlam pay-per-view commercial shoot, it was reported that Batista got into a real-life fistfight with Booker T (Booker T had a noticeable black eye at the next SmackDown taping). The incident was reported on WWE.com, with both men telling their sides of the story.
- In 2005, Batista gave two controversial interviews to the British tabloid newspaper The Sun. In the first interview, Batista, then wrestling on the RAW brand of WWE, criticized SmackDown!, stating, "I've watched their tapings live and it seems like a lot of the guys couldn't care less. There's a lack of passion and pride." In the second interview, Batista acknowledged that his statements had attracted considerable backstage heat from members of the SmackDown! brand. He then went on to claim, "there are guys on both shows who are lazy, couldn't care less and show no dedication." He then criticized rival wrestling promotion Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, claiming, "I've also seen clips of their car wreck matches with A.J. Styles doing his stunts. That's not wrestling. Wrestling is storytelling." In April 2006, Styles responded to Batista's comments, quipping, "I think it's funny that a guy who takes a bump and tears his back tells me that I don't know how to wrestle."
- Batista is set to be guest starring in the ninth episode of Season 6 of the American drama action/adventure, CW Network television series Smallville, playing a villain from the Phantom Zone.
- Batista has torn his right triceps three times, and has had four surgeries on it (three reattachments, one to clean up due to infection).
- Batista can breakdance. This was shown in a commercial promoting WWE SummerSlam 2004 where he did his take on a "floor routine" (basically mocking the floor routines shown at the Olympic Games). He mention it in his book, Batista Unleashed, where in the 1980s, there were people doing that. He did this since it was started.
- Batista has numerous tattoos, including a large Chinese dragon on his back, red Kanji lettering on his upper left biceps which says "Angel" in tribute to his wife, a signature design on his upper right biceps, and a small Sun on his stomach which encircles his belly button. He recently added a tattoo on his arm of the flags of the Philippines and Greece merged into one
- Batista is of Greek and Filipino heritage.
- Since WrestleMania 21, Batista began shaking the ring ropes violently before making his infamous "thumbs up, thumbs down" gesture, which he has acknowledged he took from the Ultimate Warrior.
- Since WrestleMania 21, Batista has used the infamous "thumbs up, thumbs down" gesture before he performs the Batista Bomb on his opponent. This is a reference to the gesture Triple H used against Randy Orton when he kicked Orton out of Evolution (leading to a brutal assault). Batista took this gesture from Triple H when he feigned signing to SmackDown!
- Batista's entrance music was remixed and had lyrics added to it in March 2005, with the new theme debuting after WrestleMania 21. The song, called "I Walk Alone", was performed by Saliva. A version of the song with an additional opening verse was included on the WWE album Wreckless Intent
- Batista made a tribute to Eddie Guerrero when he died.
- Batista got Injured by Mark Henry but came back and Kicked his Ass.
- Batista Betrayed Triple H and Rick Flair then went to Smackdown after he got the title from defeating Triple H at Wrestlmania 21.
- Batista and Rey Mysterio defeated MNM for Tag Team Championship.
- Batista gave Mark Henry a broken Leg.
- While in Ohio Valley Wrestling, Batista as Leviathan feuded against Bolin Services member, Prototype, otherwise known as John Cena.
- Batista is facing against King Booker at the 19th annual Summerslam.
- Dave Batista team up with Rey Mysterio and became tag team champions by defeating Mercury and Nitro!
- Dave Batista was choosed as 2005 Smackdown Superstar of the year.
- Dave Batista and Ric Flair were tag team champions and faced guys who wanted the tag team titles, like Mark Jindrak and his tag team partner Garrison Cade (Now as Lance Cade), the Dudlys (Now as Team 3D on TNA), and others.
- Dave Batista was in Ohio Vally Wrestling. He wrestle under the name Leviathan.
- Batista had a feud with Rikishi.
- Dave once feuded with Randy Orton.
- Dave feuded with Reverend D-von.
- Dave once feuded with JBL.
- Dave once had a feud with Melina.
- Dave married his wife Angie in October 1998. But in the August 2006 issue of WWE Magazine, Dave said that he and his wife Angie are seperated. As of late, Dave is divorce from his second wife.
- Dave says his lunchbox collecting hobby started when he bought his wife an ET lunchbox that she did not want to break, so Dave bought her a second one.
- Dave recently added a tattoo on his arm of the Flag of the Philippines and Greece merged into one tattoo.
- Batista has a small Sun on his stomach which encircles his belly button.
- One of Batista's signature moves is the "Spinebuster."
- PWI gave Batista the 2005 Feud of the Year Award with Triple H.
- PWI gave Dave the Most Improved Wrestler of the Year.
- Scott Stiener feuded with Dave.
- Batisa once feuded with Goldust.
- Dave had a feud with Chris Jericho.
- Shawn Michaels feuded with Batista.
- Dave once had a feud with The Dudley Boyz.
- Dave once feuded with RVD and Booker T at the same time.
- Dave feuded with Chris Benoit.
- Ric Flair feuded with Batista.
- Dave once feuded over the World Title against HHH.
- Batista's nickname is "The Animal."
- Batista's finisher is the "Batista Bomb."
- Batista is a former member of the faction Evolution.
- Dave resides in Tampa, Florida.
- Dave weighs in between 290lb and 320lbs .
- Dave stands at 6ft 6in .
- Dave was trained by Afa Anoai.
- Davemade his pro debut in March 1999.
- Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker once told Dave that he would never make it as a pro wrestler.
- Dave's wrestling career began when he met Tyrone Talarico and Road Warrior Animal at a bodybuilding meeting.
- Dave is a former World Heavyweight Champion.
- In January 2006, Dave was out for 6 monthes do to a tricep injury caused by Mark Henry.
- In 2005, Dave was rated #1 on the Pro Wrestling Illustrated top 500 wrestlers list.
- Dave is a is an accomplished break dancer.
- Batista is the winner of the 2005 "Royal Rumble."
- Dave is the owner of two Yorkshire Terriers.
- Dave is a collector of steel lunchboxes.
- Dave has torn his right triceps three times, he has had four surgeries on it.
- Dave has a large Chinese dragon on his back.
- At a Summerslam 2006 pay-per-view Dave got into a real-life fistfight with Booker T.
- Dave has two daughters and one step daughter, all from another marriage.
- Ric Flair nicknamed Dave "Big Dave" while in Evolution.
- Batista played Drax the Destroyer in the well-received Marvel Cinematic Universe film Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Now he's leaving!
- Tell John to come back out?(to the fans and press about seeing if they want John Cena come back to the podem.)
- What's the deal with Kennedy? You know he is a nut job.
- BASKETBALLS DONT HOLD GRUDGES!
- I am not intimidated by the Undertaker.
- YOU WANNA GO TO WAR?! You goin' to war?
- 've watched their tapings live and it seems like a lot of the guys couldn't care less. There's a lack of passion and pride.
- Bobby Lashley is going to whoop Booker's a$$ on Sunday and become the new world heavyweight champion.
- Yeah, go ahead, running away,that's what your good at,running away and running your mouth! You want make guantees ? Well I got a guantee for you! This Sunday at Summerslam, this million dollar body and this five cent brain is going to kick your a$$!
- There suddenly a lot more oxygen in this room! I can breath! Oh, thank god, cause my asma was kicking in. (refering to Big Show leaving the room where the press conferance is held.)