Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Does the Collector's Edition Come with a Game Case?

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CenturionCajun
    I'm a huge collector of video games and I'm puzzled by the Collector's Edition. I've had it on pre-order for months but just noticed something in the description. It states that it comes with a two sleeve digi-pack for the game and bonus DVD. Now, I'm a huge lover of my game cases and get great joy out of seeing them alphabitized by generation on my shelves. The prospect of them just putting the game disc and DVD into some carboard sleeve in the Collector's Edition would be very disappointing.

It could very well be that that Batarang Box Set is actually the case for the discs. If that's the case then it's all gravy. However, I'm getting a bad feeling about all of this. Has anybody around here heard anything about this or am I just being overly anal about my games?
    ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ParanoidFreak

By the sounds of that description you might be right, sounds like they cheaped out on the case.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.