Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Is Batman: Arkham Asylum a virus in disguise?

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By dbz1995

Ok, so I have my suspicions that Batman: Arkham Asylum is a virus...in disguise. First, I got my own Giantbomb advert for the first ever time. Of Batman: Arkham Asylum and the Joker Challenge Roo

No Caption Provided
    ms. At first I was like 'hmm...interesting'. Next, I left my computer on to play some Batman: Arkham Asylum on the PS3. Suddenly, instead of my usual screensaver of 3D Pipes (they rock out loud), Batman came onto my screen. I was like 'Jesus, mother of God!' (Yes, I know that Jesus actually isn't the mother of God, but that is how surp ri sed I was). However, I soon forgot. Then came the big wtf: the fact that one of my friends PS3s broke down today. Do you know what he was playing? Batman: Arkham Asylum. What an interesting Dilemma.
     Anybody else feels like B:AA is haunting them?
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By dbz1995

Ok, so I have my suspicions that Batman: Arkham Asylum is a virus...in disguise. First, I got my own Giantbomb advert for the first ever time. Of Batman: Arkham Asylum and the Joker Challenge Roo

No Caption Provided
    ms. At first I was like 'hmm...interesting'. Next, I left my computer on to play some Batman: Arkham Asylum on the PS3. Suddenly, instead of my usual screensaver of 3D Pipes (they rock out loud), Batman came onto my screen. I was like 'Jesus, mother of God!' (Yes, I know that Jesus actually isn't the mother of God, but that is how surp ri sed I was). However, I soon forgot. Then came the big wtf: the fact that one of my friends PS3s broke down today. Do you know what he was playing? Batman: Arkham Asylum. What an interesting Dilemma.
     Anybody else feels like B:AA is haunting them?
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

What?

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By sjschmidt93

No, no I don't.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dbz1995

Yay! 500 posts. This as well.
     Hasn't anybody else had the images I've seen?

Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pinkshley1

wow

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By breadfan

So three unrelated things happened, therefore Batman is a virus. Makes sense

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Pie

DUDE YES! I was playing bat man the other day and all of a sudden my bladder went into over drive!

William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By William

I was playing batman yesterday, when i was done playing it i put in cod5 to play some zombies. It took me like 10 minutes to find a game and i got disconnected from all of them! wtf?

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dbz1995
    @Pie said:
    " DUDE YES! I was playing bat man the other day and all of a sudden my bladder went into over drive! "
    OH MY GOD! YOU SEE! THAT PROVES IT!
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

You wanna know how I blue-screened my desktop? My father was a video game programmer and a fiend and one night he goes off coding viruses crazier than usual. Mommy gets the firewall to defend herself; he doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So me watching, he integrates the virus into his video game code, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says "Why so serious?". He attacks my PC with the virus, "Why so serious?". He sticks the game code on my hard-drive. "Let's put a virus on that PC" and... Why so serious?

MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MCXCI

W H A T   T H E   F U C K  ?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Gamer_152 said:
    "

You wanna know how I blue-screened my desktop? My father was a video game programmer and a fiend and one night he goes off coding viruses crazier than usual. Mommy gets the firewall to defend herself; he doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So me watching, he integrates the virus into his video game code, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says "Why so serious?". He attacks my PC with the virus, "Why so serious?". He sticks the game code on my hard-drive and... Why so serious?

"
    if you ended it with "lets put a virus on that PC" that woulda been totally cool.... though i dislike the dark knight, nice "quote".
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#13  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @Gamer_152 said:
    "

You wanna know how I blue-screened my desktop? My father was a video game programmer and a fiend and one night he goes off coding viruses crazier than usual. Mommy gets the firewall to defend herself; he doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So me watching, he integrates the virus into his video game code, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says "Why so serious?". He attacks my PC with the virus, "Why so serious?". He sticks the game code on my hard-drive and... Why so serious?

"
    if you ended it with "lets put a virus on that PC" that woulda been totally cool.... though i dislike the dark knight, nice "quote". "
    Fixed.
    Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gamer_152 said:
    "

You wanna know how I blue-screened my desktop? My father was a video game programmer and a fiend and one night he goes off coding viruses crazier than usual. Mommy gets the firewall to defend herself; he doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So me watching, he integrates the virus into his video game code, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says "Why so serious?". He attacks my PC with the virus, "Why so serious?". He sticks the game code on my hard-drive. "Let's put a virus on that PC" and... Why so serious?

"

Nice Dark Knight quote.
    Avatar image for xcompanionxcubex
    xCompanionxCubex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xCompanionxCubex
    @Gamer_152 said:
    "

"

Excellent quote, well said!
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dbz1995
    @Gamer_152 said:
    "

"
    One of the most awesome references ever? I take my hat off to you.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Gamer_152 said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @Gamer_152 said:
    "

"
    if you ended it with "lets put a virus on that PC" that woulda been totally cool.... though i dislike the dark knight, nice "quote". "
    Fixed. "
    pure gold  

@Miniman said:
    " @Agent47CSim2 said:
    " @Gamer_152 said:
    "

"
    Nice Dark Knight quote. "
    Nice stating the obvious. "
    roflol 

@dbz1995 said:
    " @Gamer_152 said:
    "

"
    One of the most awesome references ever? I take my hat off to you. "
    So do i. and i HAVE been wearing a hat to keep my lengthy hair under control
    VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By VWGTI

Brilliant!

Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By fenixrevolution

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By LiquidSwords

Posting in a "WTF?" thread
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dbz1995

I just found out that my brother actually added the Batman: Arkham Asylum screensaver. Does this mean he is being controlled by Scarecrow?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By jakob187

Please tell me that a picture exists of Alfred doing a facepalm. 

Please.

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nrain

My xbox E74'd whilst I was playing batman on tuesday :/ curse you Batman and yet I love you.
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By jkz

No

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.