Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

PC Demo: Arkham Asylum

McBEEF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By McBEEF

Hey there, I recently downloaded the pc demo for AA and it runs perfectly on high settings. However, I've checked and my system apparently doesn't meet the minimum required settings. (not 3 Ghz)

Is the demo a good representation of how the full game will run? Any one had any expierience with this? Any info would be great:)

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HitmanAgent47

About the same probally. It also depends on how high you turned on physX because that should cut your frames in nearly half whenever it uses those physX effects to the max. However with it off, it should give you a good idea how well it runs.

gamb1t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By gamb1t

I always found it that demos play better then the actual game.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By emkeighcameron

Should work OK with full game, albeit with slightly lower settings. It's definitely worth buying and trying. It should work on your system, just maybe not as "nicely" you're seeing in the demo.

Batman:AA is one of the few games that is worth it on ANY performance setting.

McBEEF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By McBEEF

Awesome. I played the game already on the 360 (before it broke) and i looooove it. I'll take you guys advice and play it on the down low.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.