Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Batman Arkham City advice

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By popmasterruler

A friend is having issues with Arkham City but I'm not sure what the solution is,he sent me this message:

"I'm completely stumped again dude...and don't know what else there is for me to do.

For starters...I have beaten the game on normal, and on plus mode. Also I have done all the side missions on plus mode but not on normal. But when I went to go do the side missions again it says that I have already beaten them...and that there is noting else to do. But sadly the statistics menu says that I'm only 57% over all. CAn you think of anything else I have to do, because it's driving me insane!!!:("

Is this a glitch?

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By fox01313

Hard to tell without knowing more but since the game locked certain events behind the story beats but knowing that the plus mode doesn't kick in until playing on normal or harder, seems strange that the stuff has been completed on plus mode but not on normal. Might try the official forums as they might have more info on a fix if it is a glitch.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

Dont the challenge rooms contribute towards the completion percentage?

marmalade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By marmalade

Has your friend completed the Riddler's Revenge challenges? If I recall correctly those factor in a huge chunk of your percentage.

Schatzy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Schatzy23

Challenge Rooms?

Dookysharpgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6  Edited By Dookysharpgun

I'd say the challenge rooms are the issue there, they count towards the overall percentage of completion too.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Zombie_

Challenge rooms do contribute. Also, did your friend get all of the riddler trophies and challenges in the story mode completed? Unless all side-missions includes that. If they already did, then tell them to complete all of the challenge maps, it should fill it up.

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By popmasterruler

@jyluth said:

Has your friend completed the Riddler's Revenge challenges? If I recall correctly those factor in a huge chunk of your percentage.

@Dookysharpgun said:

I'd say the challenge rooms are the issue there, they count towards the overall percentage of completion too.

@zombiebigfoot said:

Challenge rooms do contribute. Also, did your friend get all of the riddler trophies and challenges in the story mode completed? Unless all side-missions includes that. If they already did, then tell them to complete all of the challenge maps, it should fill it up.

I still haven't completed all of the riddler revenge rooms(not catwoman's anyway) and I still have 100% in my statistics.

marmalade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By marmalade

@popmasterruler: DLC, such as Catwoman's and extra Batman rooms, don't contribute to your percentage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.