Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Batman Arkham City bug...

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
    themanintheshoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not usually here. I'm usually over at Comic Vine, but I need some help. I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum, but here goes nothing...

I've been playing Batman Arkham City. I'm currently trying to breach the Wonder Tower but can't access the entrance. It says I need the Master Control Program. To get that you have to scan the choppers (I guess). I have already done that and I've taken the Master Control Program from the specific chopper. Still I can't access the entrance since it keeps telling me I need the Master Control Program.

Help needed! What do I do? Do not want to start a new game...

And if I'm in the wrong place, please, ignore me :)

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#2 rmanthorp  Moderator

Are you sure you got the access files after you identified the correct chopper? It took me a while to figure out how this all worked properly.

I don't think it's wrong to talk about game bugs on the forums. You may not get as good help as you would on say, The Rocksteady Forums, but hope I can help.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
    themanintheshoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rmanthorp: Yes, I scanned a few and finally found the right one. Batman took the MCP from under the chopper and then it says I have to get to the Wonder Tower.

Thanks for the link, did not think of checking there :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.