Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

PS3 or 360?

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By JesterPC238

Hey duders,

so I never picked this up last year, there was too much on my plate (Skyrim) and too little monies (holiday season). Much to my pleasant surprise, there is now a GOTY edition and I intend to buy it. I have two questions, one, does anyone feel that it is better on a particular console? I don't have a PC capable of running it, but I do have both a 360 and PS3. I'm kind of leaning towards Xbox because it's almost brand new and has much more HD space, but if it is way better on PS3 then I will totally go that route and clear off some installs. Second, does anyone know if this is a limited time thing?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

I bought the PS3 GOTY edition this week for $30. Get whichever one you like watching movies on because the GOTY edition comes with a download for the Batman Year One movie download.

Revan_NL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Revan_NL

They're like for like, although if you haven't got the twisty D-Pad controller for the 360 you may want to go for the PS3 version. Selecting gadgets with the regular 360 D-pad is annoying

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Sackmanjones

Don't think it matters. Whichever one is cheaper

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Grillbar

its basically the same thing so buy it on the console you want or what ever is cheaper.

JesterPC238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By JesterPC238

Cool, good to hear. Thanks for the opinions!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.