Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Quick question about buying the game.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

I'm just wondering if buying the game new, I'll still be able to get the Catwoman DLC. I never buy games used, but I'm just wondering if the Catwoman thing wasn't just for people who bought it around the first day it came out, and as long as I buy it new I'll get the Catwoman parts, or will I have to buy it separate now? Alright, thank you.

TheWadeBrigade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheWadeBrigade

I'm pretty sure you still get it if you buy the game new, but even if you don't you won't miss much. The Catwoman parts of the game are terrible.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NTM

@TheWadeBrigade: I heard it wasn't as good as the Batman sections, and that's what I expect, but I still want them.

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jjnen

Catwoman DLC code should come if you buy the game new and if I remember correctly Gamestop is giving the code even if you buy it used from them.

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgnosticJesus

The Catwoman parts are not that great. The overall game is good but has no replay value. I beat in a few days and traded it in. I'd consider it a must play game but if you can rent it.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By kindgineer

I thought the Cat-woman segments were a great break from Batman, guess I'm the minority :P You still get the code, btw.

ScoreSetter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By ScoreSetter

@ccampb89: I thought so too. But if they weren't there, I wouldn't miss them. The Batman parts just never got old for me :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.