Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

What is the consensus on this game?

• 129 results
    Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I was thinking about buying it, I was wondering what Giant Bomb's userbase thought of it. I'm not huge into these games, but I enjoy them. I thought Origins was the best, because I liked how the story was told and unfolded. I think the gameplay is perfectly fine, but it's not that amazing of a draw to me. If it ever was, it certainly isn't anymore.

I'm basically asking if the gameplay is still perfectly fine and the story is well told and interesting. Video's I've seen seem to make me think they have the atmosphere nailed down, so that's a plus too.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Exactly like the previous games but with heavier film effects (blur, grain, chromatic abrasion, vignette) and much better looking, some slightly smoother combat animations. Batmobile seems to be the weakest part, but I don't mind it that much. Plays the same, very similar gameplay loops but with added driving and shooting from the batmobile.

Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman part is like previous games, so if you liked those, you'll like that part of the game.

There's a lot of batmobile based combat and puzzle solving. Your mileage may vary. Most people seem to dislike it.

DweezilX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DweezilX

This is with about two hours in on the PC port. This game feels like Arkham City and Origins combined without some of the cool shit Origins introduced.

The batmobile is pretty awful and feels like they said "hey we need something new so this isn't just Arkham City again" it really adds nothing to the experience and the first time I rode down a Riddler elevator while sitting inside the batmobile I said, out loud, "This is stupid". The first game was a combat puzzler. Here is a room with a bunch of dudes in it, puzzle out how to take them all out silently. This game, so far, has had none of those sequences.

If you aren't a hardcore Rocksteady Batman fan I would hold off until it's on sale (especially on PC). The performance on PC, combined with the questionable graphical fidelity makes me wish I could have gotten the PS4 version for $35 instead of PC.

*EDIT* I put in another hour and a half and it has improved. I turned off AA and all of the gameworks stuff except light shafts and rain and it is running MUCH better. I also got to some combat puzzle rooms so the only terrible thing currently is the reliance on the batmobile for stupid shit.

My two cents,

Dweez

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only gripe is how much the Batmobile is used. I fucking hate how its controls are and how many things HAVE to be done with it.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Zurv

I requested a refund on steam for it. Even without the poor perf and crashes. I don't want to play city AGAIN (as origin was pretty much just City again).. and i sure as hell don't want to drive around in the car. Maybe xmas steam sale i'll pick it up.. maybe...

shame this wasn't more Asylum - which was my fav of the series.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BradBrains

I dont hate the batmobile but its a weak point.

the game looks and runs great and its fun to play this kinda game one more time.

yo its batman ass batman. with a car

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm definitely enjoying my time with it so far, the batmobile takes some getting used to but I don't necessarily hate it, just seems kinda unnecessary. Im waiting for the story to really get going before comparing it to the other ones.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Efesell

I think the batmobile controls really well it's just so basic compared to the actual on foot combat. It's serviceable but barely more engaging so far than gliding around.

I've done one race as part of the RIddler stuff though and... Naw.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope there's not already a consensus after the game's been out less than a day?

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell: the races are not fun to me.

really hoping I dont see many more of those mandatory missions

xSeanZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im loving this game...

Although this is coming from someone who only played the first.

But the story has been engaging, and I love the variety of villians. Its just a super fun game to play imo. And Im on pc, where people apparently are having so many issues. Im not really having any.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The third and final Riddler race is frustrating beyond belief. It's seemingly designed by people that have never driven the Batmobile before. It angered me beyond belief. The final lap is bullshit in a way that you rarely get in games of this quality.

Overall the game gets a ton better in the back half. It has a ton of interesting narrative stuff going on, I just wish there was less Batmobile, although I genuinely enjoy a lot of the Batmobile stuff. There's a Batmobile/stealth boss late in the game that's not super fun. I could have done without it.

Overall it looks nice, despite some real weirdness with "dead" bodies and whatnot.

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
    ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should ask the community weeks/months after launch for a honest consensus. People aren't going to talk lower of a game they just spent money on, and could have Post-purchase rationalization.

If you do want to know though for me it's more of the same, and i'm having good fun with it. The fan-service however is incredible so far. I have to be honest though it's very disappointing that because they didn't have Paul Dini on board they retreaded a LOT , and were afraid to take risks. They pretty much copied a certain animated movie.....

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I think Kevin VanOrd gave it the best review. I've played it for a few hours and the Batmobile is a real drag. Everything else is just what you'd expect from a Batman Arkham game.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By rachelepithet

@dweezilx: Where could you get the PS4 version for $35?

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm a big fan of these games and I also really like this game. I think it looks nice (aside from framerate issues on PC) and I think the updates to combat and the controls are smart. It feels like you have way more options now in combat, there are lots of extra takedowns and different types of enemies. I'm also liking the Batmobile a lot so far. I don't really understand the complaints about it, it feels like people listened to some press members saying they didn't like it and now it's the worst thing ever, it's the same situation that happened with Arkham Origins which is actually not a bad game. It controls well, it's pretty nimble but still feels powerful and tank-like and it makes Batman feel even more badass which is what these games are best at. I like how you need to use it for puzzle solving but I can see the tank combat eventually becoming dull and maybe it does but it certainly doesn't ruin the game. The game would be worse without the Batmobile, it's something that they had to include and I'm glad they did.

ichthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point I know precisely what I'm getting out of these games mechanically (bummer about the Batmobile though), but for anyone that's gotten further, how's the plot?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I assume the consensus is fuck the Batmobile but still a fun game.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By Zevvion

@asilentprotagonist: It seems people aren't swayed away to say something negative about this game though? What I got so far is that people don't think the batmobile was a good idea (something which I presumed to be the case).

How about the story though? Is it interesting and well told? I'm moreso interested in that, than hearing how the batmobile isn't that fun. I think it's clear most people seem to think so.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spraynardtatum

I'm going to root for the batmobile because of the overflowing dismissal it's gotten from the press and public.

I'm not the kind of hero the batmobile deserves but I'm the kind it needs.

"The batmobile is the greatest nonlethal vehicle in videogames covered in weapons since the Mariokart."

AiurFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the game plays fine, the story is fine, hell even the Batmobile stuff doesn't bother me even though i could not give a fuck about it since flying is better anyway.

That said if you get it avoid the PC version. I bought it on PS4 and PC so I can have it installed on my laptop and fuck around with it on the go. Played for 20 minutes and sent in a thing for a refund. There's dropping the ball then this, which is dropping a fucking anvil. It is BAD. On my home desktop with a 980 it's bad. Kinda just... fucking sick of janky releases. Another year and the same story apparently.

DweezilX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rachelepithet: Nowhere. I said I wish I could have gotten it for PS4 for $35 which is what I got it for on PC.

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
    ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

@asilentprotagonist: It seems people aren't swayed away to say something negative about this game though? What I got so far is that people don't think the batmobile was a good idea (something which I presumed to be the case).

How about the story though? Is it interesting and well told? I'm moreso interested in that, than hearing how the batmobile isn't that fun. I think it's clear most people seem to think so.

The story is ok so far. Paul Dini (animated series writer) didn't return for this game, and it's really apparent. Lots of retreads of previous batman stories from other forms of media, and predictable twists. The Arkham Knight himself which RS claimed is a new character was such a let down, and you have to be incredibly ignorant not to see it coming hours before the twist. Overall you could defiantly skip this Rocksteady played it too safe with the story, I would wait for the inevitable steam sale.

Oh yeah, and if you love the Joker like I do Mark Hamill knocks it out of the park with this since its also the first time he takes on the "R" rated joker, and it's f*cking awesome.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#25  Edited By Sooperspy

I'm absolutely enthralled by this game. Batmobile stuff is absolutely fine. Despite the criticism, I find driving around Gotham to be a blast. Of course the combat and stealth gameplay is still as good as ever. Story is interesting, and unlike Jeff's feelings, I actually love the stuff with the Joker.

This is shaping up to be my favorite game of the year, even over Witcher 3.

I do like Arkham Knight more than Arkham City, but I don't think I can say it's better than Arkham Asylum. Asylum was so perfect.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ares42

This is gonna be a somewhat strange way to describe the game, but after playing it for a good few hours (25% completion) I feel like this is like Arkham City was for the people that think Arkham Asylum was a better game. Personally I think City is the better game, and Knight just feels a bit too messy and bloated. I don't think the car stuff is bad, but having it take up a "proportional" amount of the game means less melee combat, and most importantly what seems like "less than proportional" predator segments. Overall the game also feels way less "metroidy".

As for the story (as I see some people asking about it), I'm not the biggest comic book fan or anything so for me it seems pretty much on par with what the other games have done. It seems to veer a bit more towards the more "eccentric" stuff though (plenty of characters I barely, or don't know anything about at all), so if you're into that I guess it might be better. The biggest worry I have so far is that I'm looking at the progress bar, and looking at how much I've done, and I keep wondering how much there really is to the game. It just seems like the game is holding back a hidden second act, but knowing these games that's probably not the case.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Spoonman671

I've lost interest in these games since they mistakenly thought that going open-world was an improvement to the formula, but I can say with certainty that this game is fucking gorgeous. Every video I see looks stunning and for some reason I never hear anybody so much as mention it.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Way too much vehicle combat, but the traversal is super fun. Fighting is the same, which isn't a knock against the game. A more involved Riddler plot-line this time around, which I appreciate. Rather than collect a million trophies with the vague goal of "catch the Riddler" there's more at stake this time (that didn't stop them from puttng a million trophies in the game of course).

John Noble as Scarecrow fucking kills it, one of my favorite actors and they put him to good use. Writing is whatever, but the atmosphere and visuals are the main story-telling mechanisms here and it's as good as it's ever been.

I like the game a lot, though there are some missteps with the Batmobile and maybe some people are getting tired of the systems at play here (not much has changed).

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didnt think Id say it, but the Batmobile is awful. Its really ruining the game for me. Puzzle, and car platforming are just bad. Im not too far in, but the lack of combat/what little there has been is forgettable at best. I really loved the past games, but from the 3 hours I spent with this game so far its about a 6. Poor frame rate on the PC isnt helping either...

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played for maybe an hour, (5 hours logged total in steam lol) and it's pretty much damn near unplayable. Even locked @ 30 shit stutters with vsync and without it the screen tearing is awful.The graphics don't look that great for some reason, textures take up 3gb but look low res. Gameplay wise i can already tell the batmobile is pretty boring and i keep hitting it thinking i'm putting up detective mode (will try to change the buttons later).

Basically get it on console if you can.

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dweezilx said:

*EDIT* I put in another hour and a half and it has improved. I turned off AA and all of the gameworks stuff except light shafts and rain and it is running MUCH better. I also got to some combat puzzle rooms so the only terrible thing currently is the reliance on the batmobile for stupid shit.

My two cents,

Dweez

Yeah the game takes a while longer than usual to introduce predator sequences, I assume because they want everyone to get a feel for the Batmobile before doing much else.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I actually like the Batmobile stuff, except when you have to use it to solve puzzles. The first time you do so should be cool since the whole point is making ramps so you can drive around on roofs, but it just feels so janky.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It sounds like the consensus is that it's a good Batman game but the Batmobile sucks.

Personally, I fucking love the Batmobile and really like the way it's been integrated into the game and is an important tool.

micemoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatball said:

It sounds like the consensus is that it's a good Batman game but the Batmobile sucks.

Personally, I fucking love the Batmobile and really like the way it's been integrated into the game and is an important tool.

Yeeeeaahh. The Batmobile really isn't "bad". The controls can be a bit slippery but once you get used to it, I find it to be dumb fun. Just rolling over shit and blowing up random goons is a good time. I actually feel like if it wasn't in the game, it would just be Arkham City with better graphics. I was expecting it to be pretty bad due to Jeff's impressions, and what people are saying here but it really doesn't seem like the monstrosity people are making it out to be.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NTM

I'm still very early in, but I can tell you right now, and it might change later, but I am really impressed with the game. The audio/visuals alone really help the game along. Visually, while superb, I can still see the roots of the engine, and there was some pop-in. I think worst of all though is that the grain effect is perhaps too much, so I wish it was either toned down, or we were given an option to turn it off, though it does make it more cinematic I suppose. Oh, and it could use better anti-aliasing (I'm playing on PS4), but that's fine. The grain effect is worse when outside, because it's mixed with heavy rain effects. The sound is also somewhat lower in volume than I would wish, so I have to turn my system up, that all said, those are the audio and visual issues, but all in all, those aspects are still fantastic and are even helping the experience along. The batmobile is one of the first things you do, and while it may not be preferable, it doesn't suck. To me, it does feel like Batman driving the batmobile, though more like Nolan's Batman in Rises than any other Batman.

Atmospherically, I'm only just in the police station, but it's really cool. Also, after that part that you saw at E3, which is the beginning (and I liked quite a bit), the game just gets right into it, as if it expects the player to have already been antiquated with the series, and not really for that reason alone, but due to how the world state is, which I find really cool, though not that unique, even to the Batman universe, I'd say playing the other Batman games, you'd get more out of this. So far, it's great, but I have to get farther, I just wanted to say my piece so far because I am actually pretty excited. The visuals and audio are better than ever before. I wasn't one that enjoyed City honestly, but liked Origins, and loved Asylum. Origins had my favorite soundtrack of the three, and this is obviously better visually, but I think this is also bringing the best sound. I stressed that enough perhaps, but I just think it heightened the experience so far. Some of the dialogue isn't amazing, but it's fine so far. You should play it.

I like everything I've seen so far, some aspects more than others, but all is fine, even the batmobile is totally fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a55abbb2b8a9
    deactivated-5a55abbb2b8a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never felt so torn before. I think the game looks fantastic, and really want to play it. However, I refuse to pay because of the amount of stuff they cut, to package up for pre-order content. I found it to be absurd. Harley Quinn is probably my favorite character, and now I gotta pay to use her because I didn't throw down a pre-order.

No spoilers, but I heard the writing wasn't the best either. Obviously, I haven't played it so what would I know? Holding off till the complete edition seems so far, but I think it's the right choice.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batmobile is the weakest part of the game so far. What irks me a little as well is they have seemingly altered the gliding mechanics so that the momentum and height drops off quicker than City, almost as if to encourage you to use the car more.

Avatar image for secondpersonshooter
    SecondPersonShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Am I the only one that actually is super down with the batmobile shit? I as well thought the tank combat looked boring, but in practice it's actually pretty tight and engaging, as well as the car version providing some of the most reckless driving to ever be featured in a video game is pretty fun and often viscerally stunning when you're barreling through all sorts of environmental obstacles.

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I am going to pass on it but I am not sure I have to paid off just need to pick it up, or not.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Onemanarmyy

@micemoney: Who is saying the batmobile is a monstrosity? i don't see anyone saying that. I see a lot of people saying that the batmobile stuff is a weak point in an otherwise good batman game that suffers from performance problems on PC.

Without the batmobile it might have felt like Arkham City 2, but it would also mean that they had to come up with a new 'thing' for the new game. (Coop campaign, deeper combat system, more interactions with Gotham City people, Playing as Bruce Wayne / Batman , researching new gadgets etc.)

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The game is amazing. The visuals are gorgeous. The story is engaging, and the moment to moment gameplay is well done.

Am I the only one that actually is super down with the batmobile shit? I as well thought the tank combat looked boring, but in practice it's actually pretty tight and engaging, as well as the car version providing some of the most reckless driving to ever be featured in a video game is pretty fun and often viscerally stunning when you're barreling through all sorts of environmental obstacles.

I personally love the batmobile. That may change as time goes on (as I'm about 5 hours in so far), but in my opinion it's nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be.

@korwin said:

The Batmobile is the weakest part of the game so far. What irks me a little as well is they have seemingly altered the gliding mechanics so that the momentum and height drops off quicker than City, almost as if to encourage you to use the car more.

From what I've seen there are several upgrades that increase the speed and longevity of the grapnel-to-gliding mechanic. It shows up after you change into your new suit.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korwin: An mandatory suit upgrade fixes that, and you get it very early on

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MerxWorx01

Enjoying the game on PC. Make sure to run the driver updates, no more issues on the 970 (on my end)with everything on max (except textures unchangable at normal) and altered config to cap at 60FPS. Love the Batmobile stuff so far, wreck everything in your path and its more entertaining than slow gliding and grappling everywhere. But hey that just my opinion, no batman fatigue since I pretty much skipped the last two.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NTM

Just got done playing it for now. The game is really, really great so far. A lot of great little details I think, and every mission so far, main and side have been really well made and creative. Also, you will definitely get some mentions of other DC stuff, like characters and places (and also hear a villain from another if you check messages on the phone in Wayne tower). If you watch the quick look, you will notice that The Joker comes into it a lot, and really, he actually does. So far, with just about every little mission I've done, I'd turn a corner at some point, and he'd have to put his two cents in. While I can see some not liking that, and it's an obvious way to have Hamill be in it even though The Joker died (because it seems you just can't have Batman without The Joker), I don't mind it. I think the biggest surprise so far, aside from enjoying it as much as I do, is that The Arkham Knight isn't that cool of a character. I mean, if you've seen the possible reveal of who it might be, it seems to make sense. To me, he seems kind of whiny, and less badass than I expected. I mean, he's okay, just not as cool. I'm still waiting for some villains to take a bigger role. There seems to be a lot to the game, and all of it so far has been pretty great.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By LiquidPrince

Enjoying the hell out of it so far. The Joker sequences are super well done and fascinating, and the side stuff doesn't feel like side stuff. Every quest (for lack of a better word) is fleshed out and very interesting. The Batmobile is also pretty fun to use and so far mostly optional outside of some puzzles that require it.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played the first 2 hours of the PC version and while there definitely is performance issues the game is still very much playable and from what I've played it seems like they've fastened up the combat and new maneuvers like the fear takedown where you can take out 3 enemies in quick succession are really satisfying.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My biggest gripe (and it's not much of a gripe) so far is simply that with some of the pressing things that come up in the story, and even in side missions, it feels weird to not address them immediately and instead go tackle other stuff. This isn't usually something that bugs me, I guess it's because so far I've really enjoyed and felt invested in the story and that it's kind of been rolicking along so it feels off to put progress off to go do something else. :P

That said, I'm glad said pressing issues aren't time dependent and I can leave that building I'm supposed to stop from burning down until later, for instance. :P

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CaLe

Best Batman game, but some more things need to be contextual as opposed to having to select it from a wheel, like the spray explode foam gel bat symbol thing. That's my only issue, that and I can't solve the damn riddles.

thom_hill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is worse the batmobile or the mako from mass effect?

Nals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a bummer all around in my books.

The batmobile fucking sucks. This'd be fine if it was just used to get around, but you need to use it constantly. Platforming batmobile sections, batmobile races, batmobile dealing with the million drone tanks everywhere in the city. You can't just glide around like you could in City/Origins, now you need to fight your way everywhere in this stupid fucking tank thing. Rather then make new gadgets for Batman ( the best part of the old games ), they just made everything have a batmobile shaped lock, and you need to figure out how to get your batmobile from point a to b.

They removed the Riddler stuff ( always the best! ), and added in......BATMOBILE STUFF! Don't worry, the Riddler saw you were getting a fancy new car, and set up some Need For Speed style car areas for you to race in. Riddles? What the fuck are those, he's the RACEDADDY. Oh, and since we all know platforming with unwieldy things is the best part of videogames, he made them PLATFORMERS! as well.

The City DLC had us watch Harley as she sat in her room crying over her miscarriage, desperately trying test after test to get another positive. Since then, the treatment of women has just gotten worse. Catwoman somehow got easily taken down by the Riddler, Poison Ivy decides to join Batman, only to get taken out in the first 5 seconds. Harley Quinn has become a stripper. Just like City, it's aggressively sexist. If a character is female, expect her to get raped/captured/beaten sometime after you first see her.

The combat is far worse. Asylum had large groups of basic enemies, so you basically played the counter game. City jumped to smaller groups of specialized enemies, so you had to play a bit more cautiously, but it never felt overwhelming. Origins went back to spamming basic enemies, which I can understand why some people didn't like that. Knight just spams specialized enemies at you, forcing you to play some asshole hit and run Batman, because fuck fighting 30 zapper/shield/gun enemies in a small enclosed area with nothing else going on. It feels like they forgot to add basic guys for you to build up a combo on so you could use your special abilities on the special enemies.

The VA and the story is -terrible-. It starts out with some ok things, but they ruin it all with the ending, which is almost Mass Effect 3 levels of stupid. I felt insulted after watching the end video. I'm not going to spoil it, but basically they did everything wrong with the plot they started to set up.

As someone who loved Asylum/Origins for being Batman games, and loved City for it's mechanical underlay, this game is a disaster. It fails as a Batman game due to it's awful story/mistreatment of major characters, and it fails as a mechanical game due to it's worse combat/focus on graphics that make it harder to see what you are doing.

I got this for $15, and I feel like I wasted that $15.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.