Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BattleBlock Theater

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 03, 2013

Players are shipwrecked on a mysterious island and then forced to partake in deadly "performances" for the entertainment of a crowd of cats.

Is This Game Still Happening?

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By regularassmilk

During the last gen of consoles I fell in love with Alien Hominid and everything about it. I felt like it was an indie classic of the PS2 era. Castle Crashers, also fucking rocks. I remember seeing trailers for this game years ago with enough gameplay footage to lead me to believe that it was mostly finished, and now they've pushed it back to 2012 with absolutely no other news surrounding it. How much polish can an indie 2D shooter have?

Anybody have any news, or thoughts on it?

If anybody forgot, here's the trailer.

L44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By L44

Just remembered this game and wondered what was up. From a quick google search it seems like more focus is around selling Castle Crashers merch, which is a bit wierd. Hopefully the dev's presence at Comic-Con may shed some light on how this game is going.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BisonHero
    ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ZenaxPure

I was just thinking of this the other day. Feels like this was announced a lifetime ago, I wonder how the reaction to it would be at this point. I kinda feel like the days of Castle Crashers being this in the spotlight darling 2D indie game are sort of over given how many similar looking have come and gone since then.

L44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By L44

@BisonHero: Apparently that's just him because he's always like that, well either that or he is on a constant supply of methamphetamines.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.